听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » Practise Writing in English[2011.5.7]给姚明的信
返回列表 发帖

Practise Writing in English[2011.5.7]给姚明的信

You are one of the fans of Yao Ming. Please write a letter to him.

参考作文:

Dear Yao Ming,

How are you these days?

You are a bit surprised to get this letter. You don't know me but I know you. I am your fan. I have collected lots of information about you. When you left Shanghai, I felt a little sad. I've been missing you all the time. But NBA is really a good place for a wonderful basketball player like you. You've made the right choice.

How about your wound? Do you still feel pain? Take good care of yourself and I do hope to see you win each match in the coming year.

Yours

XXXXX

参考译文回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Hi Yaoming,

It is everything going on well?I am your friend,Even though you don't know me,but I know you,I can see where you are and what you are doing through the medias,so I think we are friends,but I am not your fan,you are not so charming for me.haha~~But I always suport you,hope you can win more gold in the future.

Yours,
XXXXX

评分人数

• bonnieju

dear yao ming ,
   haven't seen you for a long time on TV. how are you going these days?
I am one of your loyal fans . maybe you don't know me at all , but I am familiar with you well through watching you playing basketball and reading NBA News about you .whenever and whereever you go , I will pay great attention to you all the time .I wanna be aware of all information of yours .no matter what you have done , I will be in support of you .
   wish you good luck and have a good time !

yours ,sincerely

评分人数

返回列表