听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Today,my Chinese Valentine's Day
返回列表 发帖

Today,my Chinese Valentine's Day

This morning,my best friend Pang aning sended me a short message,he asked me how I would  celebrate my Double Seven Day,and asked me who I would date jokingly,for I have no girl friend.Now I recongnize that this is a beautiful festival,very romantic and very heart-warming,but I think  it's not related to me,because I'm now busing preparing for my graduate admission test.How long have I thought nothing about this kind of thing.Maybe somebody thinks now I'm undergoing a very bitter life,but I still ofen feel happy,because every day I know I have done something meaningful,I have not waste my time on playing computer games or other things.This reminds me of my life preparing for my university entrance examination,but I think I'm now much happier that that period of time,because I can now plan my life myself without any limitation,sometimes I want to review my math,then I do it ,and sometimes I have interest in English ,then I just do it,sometimes I play some music with my favorite ocarina,and I have my objective,I have my dream,I hope that one day I could bug pension insurance for my parents,and I know I'm realizing my dream.So though today is a festival,and I wish others could feel happy,but I awaken to that,I just feel happy about my everday life,my life preparing for my graduate permission test and realizing my dream.

评分人数

good guy~!~!

评分人数

you really lead a meaningful life.
happiness is a kind of feeling!no one knows better than ourselves.

评分人数

nice guy.....there is a will ,there is a way.A rainbow will  appear after your hardworking.Just trust yourself.In the future,your dream ought to come ture .you shall have bread, and you shall have milk, and you shall have love,and everything shall turn out to be all right.COME ON.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

You are really great.
You know how to spend you day and make them meaningful.
You will pass the examination since you are really hard working.
Good luck to you.

there are dreams,there is  hope,do the thing of you feeling happy,believe youself,you will success,come on!my friends!i support you!

返回列表