听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【新概念教室】 » 新概念入门第二册52
返回列表 发帖

新概念入门第二册52

Lesson 52
A pretty carpet
(1)__________________________. I have been trying to get my new roon in order. This has not been easy because I own over a thousand books. To make matters worse, the room is rather small, so I have temporarily put my books on the floor.(2)_________________________. A short while ago, my sister helped me to carry one of my old bookcases up the stairs. She went into my room and got a big surprise when she saw all those books on the floor.'This is the prettiest carpet I have ever seen,' she said. She gazed at it for some time then added,you don't need bookcases at all. (3)_____________________!'

New words and expressions
temporarily adv.暂时地
inch n.英寸
space n.空间
actually adv.实际上
Notes on the text
1. I have been working hard all morning.我辛辛苦苦地干了整整一个上午。句中用了现在完成进行时,用来强调动作在某一段时间内一直在进行,而且动作有现在的结果。
2. get.... in order,把......整理好。
3. to make matters worse,更糟糕的是。
4. in your spare time,你空闲的时候.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1. we have just moved into a new house and I have been working hard all morning.
2. at the moment,they cover every inch floor space and I actually have to walk on them to get in or out the room.
3. you can sit here in your spare time and read the carpet.

评分人数

1 we have just moved into the new house and i have been working hard all morning.
2 at the moment they cover every ? floor space and I actually have to work on them ??? of the room.
3 you can sit here in your spare time and read rhe carpet.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

At the moment, they cover every inch of floor space and I actually have to walk on them to get in or out of the room

评分人数

• Rebecca949

本帖最后由 pigisne 于 2011-12-6 08:50 编辑

回复 1# Rebecca949

不透露答案,所以又删了结果。。。

返回列表