听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【新概念教室】 » 新概念入门第二册59
返回列表 发帖

新概念入门第二册59

Lesson 59
In or out?
Our dog, Rex, used to sit outside our front gate and dark. Every time he wanted to come into the garden he would bark until someone opened the gate. As the neighbours complained of the noise, (1)_______________________________. Rex soon became an expert at opening the gate. However, when I was going out shopping last week, I noticed him in the garden near the gate. This time he was barking so that someone would let him out! Since then, he has developed another bad habit. As soon as he opens the gate from the outside,(2)____________________________. Then he sits and barks until someone lets him out. After this he immediately lets himself in and begins barking again. Yesterday my husband removed the gate and Rex got so annoyed we have not seen him since.

New words and expressions
bark v. 狗叫
press v. 按,压
paw n. 脚爪
latch n. 门闩
expert n. 专家
develop v. 养成
habit n. 习惯
remove v. 拆掉,取下

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1 .my husband spent weeks training him to press his paw on the lathc to let himself in.
2. he comes into the garden and waits until the gate shuts.

评分人数

1 My husband spent weeks trying him to press his paw on the latch to let himself in.
2 He comes into the garden and waits until the gate shuts.

1. my husband spent weeks training him to press his paw on the latch to let himself in.

返回列表