听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 1.20英语读书笔记
返回列表 发帖

1.20英语读书笔记

从今天开始,我将把我每天的英语读书笔记写上来,一方面可以请大家指出我其中的错误,另一方面可以供大家一起复习

1.20读书笔记

or so(大约,左右):My parents will move back into town in a year or so.

强调句子(2种):1:It wasn't until nearly a month later that I received the manager's reply.
                              2:It is not until blind men who make such stupid mistakes.

chance 词组:1:by chance:They met by chance on a plane.(他们偶然在飞机上碰面)
                      2:chance on、chance upon:While in Paris we chanced on two old friends.(在巴黎期间 我偶然碰见2个老朋友)
前者词组作状语,后者词组相当于及物动词(vt)

get 词组:1:get a general idea  2:get across  3:get along with  4:get away (from)  5:get around / about  6:get back

7:get close to  8:get down  9:get down to (doing) sth  10:get dressed  12:get in  13:get married

14:get in touch with  15:get into the habit of  16:get off  17:get on  18:get on one's feet  19:get on well with

20:get rid of  21:get ready for  22:get stuck  23:get through  24:get together  25:get tired of  26:get used to  27:get up

Whatever:The poor young man is ready to accept whatever help he can get.

Paddle:paddle down rivers and streams

come from , fact:The name "whitewater" comes from the fact that the water in these streams and river looks white when it moves quickly.

As with hiking = It is the same with hiking:As with English, Chinese is a language widely spoken in the world.

unless:You should not go rafting unless you know how to swim, and you should always wear a life jacket.

be to,be going to,be about to,will 的区别:1:will 表示近期,个人意愿

2:be going to 强调计划(长远打算)  特别句子:1)It's going to rain. 2)He will be 5.

3:be about to 只加when时间状语,不加将来时间或者干脆不加时间状语,常用过去式

We are about to start.(后面除了when时间状语,不加其它时间状语,包括:immediately这样的时间副词;或者像这样什么都不加)

4:be to do 1)be going to 计划 2)命令 想要 一定会

otherwise用法:conj 否则:Seize the chance,otherwise you will regret it.(后面常加情态动词或者虚拟语气)

adv 1、另外,别样:We were going to play football, but it was so hot that we decided to do otherwise.

adv 2、在其它方面(相当于in other or different ways):The rent is high,but otherwise the house is satisfactory.(价格的贵贱不能用expensive或者cheap,要用高低,这个是英语的习惯)

adv 3、相反地,要不然,否则(相当于in the other way 或 on the contrary):Otherwise he would still be working, because his heart and soul were still in the school room with his students.

adj 1、另外的,不那样的,不同的(相当于 not as supposed / in a different state):Our struggle can not be otherwise than victorious.

adj 2、其它方面的,其它性质的:Some are wise, some are otherwise.

Otherwise 词组:1、and otherwise 等等,及其它:She helped me with advice and otherwise.(advice是名词,advise是动词)

2、or otherwise 或相反,或相反面:Everybody has his merits or otherwise.

一些 off 短语:1、be off to  2、see sb off  3、take off  4、go off  5、turn off

评分人数

• DZ

bump up

i think you are tired for typing so many words!!

返回列表