在下自己的翻译作品,不入方家法眼,大家多提意见。
再回首
Looking back
云遮断归途
Way home clouded
再回首
Looking back
荆棘密布
Only to see thornies
今夜不会再有难舍的旧梦
There will be no old dreams I can’t go with tonight
曾经与你共有的梦
The dreams I shared with you once
今后要向谁诉说
Who can I turn to afterwards ?
再回首
Looking back,
背影已远走
I see you departing.
再回首
Looking back,
泪眼朦胧
Filled with tears
留下你的祝福
With your blessings
寒夜温暖我
Warm me in dark nights
不管明天要面对多少伤痛和迷惑
Whatever pains and confusions will confront with me tomorrow 曾经在幽幽暗暗反反复复中追问
I once pumped you time and time again
才知道平平淡淡从从容容是最真
Then I knew simple and calm is real life.
再回首恍然如梦
Looking back, just like a dream
再回首我心依旧
Looking back, I’m who I was
只有那无尽的长路伴着我
Only the endless track is my company.
|