听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 高考英语 » 2012高考名校最新模拟试题解析:代词 (1)
返回列表 发帖

2012高考名校最新模拟试题解析:代词 (1)

1. Why don’t you bring         to his attention that you are to ill to go on working?(2011·唐山市摸底)

A.One                 B.it                     C.that                    D.this

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  2. Of all the books on the desk, ________ is of any use for our safety.(2011·重庆师大附中第一次月考)

A. nothing                 B. no one                 C. neither                   D. none   

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

3. The young mother saw her baby fall to the ground,   brought her heart to her mouth.(2011·河北正定中学第一次月考)

A.it           B.and which          C.and that          D.this

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  4. Rising from       to a position of power, Mr.King is still working very hard.(2011·唐山市摸底)

A.nothing            B.everything        C.something           D.anything

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  5. We needed a new cupboard for the kitchen.So Peter made _____ from some wood we had.(2011·浙江温州十校联考)
        A.it                    B.one                 C.himself            D.another

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  6. I would appreciate ________ if you could teach me how to use the computer.(2011·浙江温州十校联考)

A.that             B.this           C.it                       D.you

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  7. How much salt did you put in the soup?(2011·浙江学军中学第一次月考)--

—I’m sorry to say, ______. I forgot

A.none          B. no one         C nothing              D. no

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  8. This design is ________ satisfactory.So you’ll have to try your best to better it. (2011·浙江学军中学第一次月考)

A.nothing but        B.anything but     C.all but               D.everything but

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

返回列表