听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 想你 I am Missing you
返回列表 发帖

想你 I am Missing you

1. Never look for a Good Face, it'll turn old one day; Never look for a Good Skin, it'll wrinkle(v.出现皱纹) one day; But look for a loyal heart, that'll miss you every day.

2. Memories play a confusing(adj.令人困惑的) role.  They make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together.  But make you cry when u remember the time you laughed together.

3. I heard someone whisper(v.耳语,轻声地说) your name, but when I turned around(转身)to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart telling me that I miss you.

4. God gave you two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two ears to hear, two eyes to see.  But why did he give you only one Heart?  Probably because he wants you to look for the other.

5. As I watched the ants crawl up the wall,I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still communicate with each other.  Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.

6. A raindrop may look two small to eyes, but somewhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A greeting may seem too small, but somewhere a heart remembers you when it receives your words.

7. Knowing a person like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go... I would find a million reasons to make you stay.

8.  My eyes are hurting coz I can't see you; my arms are empty coz I can't hold you; my lips are cold coz I can't kiss you, and my heart is breaking coz I'm not with you.

参考译文:
1.别去找一张完美的脸,总有一天它会变老;也别去找一副完美的肌肤,终有一天他会起皱;找一颗真挚的心吧,它会想你每一天。
2.回忆真是奇怪。想起一起哭泣时会使你发笑;想起一起欢笑时会让你哭泣。
3.我听见有人低声喊你的名字,可一转身什么人都没有,我发现我只是一个人。这时我才知道,我的心在告诉我,我想你了。
4.上帝给了你2条腿走路,2只手拥抱,2只耳朵聆听,2只眼睛观看。可为什么只给你一颗心?或许他是想让你去寻觅另外一个。
5.当我看见在墙上爬动的蚂蚁时,我注意到无论它们多忙总是互相交流着。真希望我们能跟它们一样,永远保持联络。
6.一颗雨滴看起来这般渺小,可某处一支干渴的花儿正期待它的降落。一句问候看起来如此渺小,可当收到时某处的一颗心正惦记着你。
7.认识你让我拥有了上百万种的快乐。如果必须要让你离开,我也会找上百万种的理由使你留下。
8.我的眼睛如此受伤,只因无法看见你;我的手臂如此空虚,只因无法拥抱你;我的双唇如此冰凉,只因无法亲吻你。我的心碎了,因为你不在我身边。

返回列表