听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » burning
返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 passion is sweet love makes weak you said you cherished freedom so you refuse to let it go follow your fate love and hate never fail to seize the day but dont give yourself away . oh when the night falls and your all alone in your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of my skin's still burning from your touch oh i just can't get enough i said i wouldn't ask for much but your eyes are dangerous oh the thought keep spinning in my head can we drop this masquerade i can't predict where it ends if your the rock i'll crush against trapped in a crowd the music is loud i said i love my freedom to now i'm not sure i do all eyes on you rings so true better quit while you're ahead now i'm not so sure i am oh when the night falls and your all alone in your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of my skin's still burning from your touch oh i just can't get enough i said i wouldn't ask for much but your eyes are dangerous oh the thought keep spinning in my head can we drop this masquerade i can't predict where it ends if your the rock i'll crush against my soul my heart if you're near if you're far my life my love you can have it all....ooohaaaah. oh when the night falls and your all alone in your deepest sleep what are you dreaming of my skin's still burning from your touch oh i just can't get enough i said i wouldn't ask for much but your eyes are dangerous oh the thought keep spinning in my head can we drop this masquerade i can't predict where it ends if your the rock i'll crush against ooh, if your the rock i'll crush against
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑   全名:Maria Arredondo   生日:1985年7月6日   出生地:挪威文内斯拉(Vennesla)   长大地方:Kristiansand og Vennesla   身高:167cm   最喜欢的颜色:紫色   喜欢的音乐:噢,一直在改变...任何东西都会出现在适当的时间   喜欢的艺人: Alicia Keys, Shania Twain, Robbie Williams, Eva Cassidy,   Toto, Avril Lavigne, Lisa Nilsson 等等   喜欢的专辑:写这个的时候是...Eva Cassidy的Songbird   喜欢的歌:"Fields of Gold" Sting 与 Eva Cassidy的版本都喜欢   喜欢的电影anny Glover, Whoopi Goldberg和Oprah Winfrey出演的黑人音乐剧 "The Color Purple"《紫色/紫色姊妹花》   喜欢的食品:匹萨,意大利面和炸玉米饼   喜欢的饮料:芬达和橘子汁   喜欢:音乐和好伙伴   不喜欢:不公平和恃强欺弱!   欣赏怎样的人:无论如何坚持自我的人.   梦想:经常旅行,接触许多新的朋友和文化,最重要的是一直从事音乐方面的工作   元素:水.   幸运星:月亮   比较像的动物:螃蟹(这个官网说的...)   守护石:月亮石   人生追求:不停地安慰和亲密人们.   秘密:希望有安全感(在情绪、思想上、财政上、感情上)   用3个词形容自己:快乐的,敏感的,坚持的

返回列表