Woodpecker

Passage 2.
A Busy Day

Passage 3.
The dog and his reflection

Passage 4.
An honest boy

Passage 1.Woodpecker

There are many apple trees in a garden.They’re good friends.One day an old tree is ill.

There are many pests in the tree. Leaves of the tree turn yellow. The old tree feels very sad and unwell. Another tree sends for a doctor for him. At first, they send for a pigeon, but she has no idea about it. Then they send foranoriole,andshecan’ttreattheoldtreewell. Thentheysendforawoodpecker.
  Sheisagood doctor. She pecks a hole in the tree and eats lots of pests. Atlasttheoldtreebecomesbetterandbetter. Leaves turn green and green.
  Passage 2.      A Busy Day-Today is Sunday! On Sundays, I usually play the flute.
  My father usually reads the newspaper.
  My motherusuallycleansthe house. Buttoday my mother is in bed. She is ill. My father has to do the housework. Now, he is cleaning the house. “Sam, can you help me?”
  “Yes, Dad!”
  Now, we’re washingthe car. Where’s my sister, Amy? She is playing my flute. What a lucky girl!
  Passage 3.
     The dog and his reflection-One day a dog with a piece of meat in his mouth was crossing a plank over a stream. As he walked along,helookedintowater,andhesawhis reflection. He thought this was another dog carryinga piece of meat. And he felt he would like to have two pieces. So he snapped at the reflection in the water, and of course, as he opened his mouth, the piece of meat disappeared quickly.
  Passage 4.
      An honest boy-Tony is seven years old. He is an honest and polite boy. One day, it was Sunday. Tony, his sister and his mother stayed at home. He was watching TV and his sister was reading books. His mother was washing clothes. Just then, his father came back with a bagof pears. Tony likes pears very much and he wantedto eat one. His mother gave him four and said,“Let’s sharethem.” “Whichpeardo youwant, Tony?” asked his mother. “The biggest one, mum.” “What?” said his mother, “You should be polite and want the smallest one.” “Should I tell a lie just to bepolite, mum?”

字体有点小~

我给排了下版。

返回列表