听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Introduce myself
返回列表 发帖

Introduce myself

Nice to meet you via TingRoom.

I'm Liz Chan,from Shenzhen.

I am working as a merchandiser in a foreign trade company .We export garments to USA,Europe,Canada etc,.
English is my working language, turly,just reading and writing.We communicate with our client via email.
Due to different time area,we have little chance to talk to our clients. Of course, also because i am not the most important role.I am not satisfied with this work,but i have to do it,since i have to earn money to support myself.

I'm 26 this year. I learn English by myself. I was not a university student. But I will get a bachalor's degree next year by self-taught exam.And i am going to quit my job to prepare for the entrance examinations for postgraduate students.

I'm not confident with my speaking and listening.I have little chance talk to english native speakers face to face. I hope I can speak fluent English and understand English news ,songs,movies....

I hope to improve my listening and speaking here with you all.

评分人数

• hellokitty

hi,liz,welcome to join us,here are many good English teachers,you can find someone to practice your  English with him and soon you will be fluent at English,you have my word. 1# lizlizchen

you have great English writing!

hello everyone ,glad to  be here for english studying!!
i'm bill, when we talk about bill ,maybe we can remmeber the movie "kill bill" ,that means kill me yeah~~
but in reality,l was killed by english.
i have a stong dream,that is one day i would speak very very fluence english.but you know,the dream is hard  to  be come  true. so i was killed so many times in past days.
so  now  i  don't know how to say about it .
and i'm  bill .

返回列表