听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 人体艺术照 唯美还是低俗?(双语)
返回列表 发帖

人体艺术照 唯美还是低俗?(双语)

据《河南商报》报道,6月9日上午,10名摄影爱好者和3名年轻女性来到河南省新密市的神仙洞森林公园拍摄裸体艺术照。

According to Henan Business Daily, 10 photography enthusiasts and three young women arrived in Shenxiandong Forest Park, Xinmi City in Central China's Henan Province and prepared for artistic nude photography the morning of June 9.

拍照引来越来越多的当地村民围观,不少人还掏出自己的手机拍照。

During the photo shoot, more and more local villagers and visitors gathered around and many photographed the naked models with their mobile phones.

约2小时后,几个人突然冲向拍摄场地。其中一人还用树枝驱赶模特,大喊:“滚出去”。

About two hours later, several men suddenly rushed toward the shooting area, and one lashed at the models with tree branches as he shouted, "Get out of here."

摄影爱好者:这是艺术

Photography enthusiasts: "This is the arts."

“自上世纪90年代以来,中国人已经开始接受不同的艺术形式,其中包括裸体艺术照,” 来自郑州的摄影爱好者王先生说,“早在2001年,西安就先后举办了几次人体艺术摄影展。”

"Since the 1990s, Chinese people have started to accept different kinds of art forms, including artistic nude photography," Mr. Wang, a photography lover from Zhengzhou, said. "As early as 2001, Xi'an (a Chinese inland city) had already held several human body photography exhibitions."

王先生还说,西安人体摄影展举办过程中有个细节让他印象深刻:一个男人看完展览后和妻子说拍这些东西太下流了。他的妻子反驳道:“你一点儿也不懂艺术。你应该关注照片所隐含的意义而不是只看照片的外表。”

According to Wang, at that time there was one specific incident that impressed him most. A man said to his wife after visiting the exhibition that those photos were obscene. His wife replied, "You don't know anything about arts. You should read the implied meaning of these photos, rather than only look at them."

“看来,这个封闭小山村的传统村民们还无法理解和接受这种艺术形式,”王先生补充道。

"It seems that the traditional villagers in this closed place cannot understand and accept this kind of art form," Wang added.

人体模特:我不是随便让人拍、让人看的“玩偶”

Nude model: "I am not a 'doll' played by everyone."

据该模特的经纪人张女士介绍,她是一名在校大学生,今年20岁,在一家模特公司做兼职人体模特已有3年。

According to Mrs. Zhang, the agent of the nude model, her 20-year-old client is a college student and has been a part-time nude model for three years.

“她受受摄影爱好者邀请拍摄人体写真已经有好几次了,出场费根据拍摄内容和场地而定,这次出场费是2000元(约合292美元)。”张女士说。

"My client had been chosen to model by photography lovers several times. The pay we get each time is different, varying on the shooting content and spots for photography," Mrs. Zhang said. "This time we earned 2,000 yuan (US$292)."

该模特说:“我是被摄影师邀请来拍照的,不是随便让人拍、让人看的玩偶。”

The model said, "I'm the model invited by the photographers, rather than the doll that has photos taken freely or to be watched by the crowd."

神仙洞森林公园经理吴光伟(音译)对此表示:“摄影师带模特进景区,都是买过门票的。拍照又不犯法,我们也不能不让进。”

Wu Guangwei, the manager of Shenxiandong Forest Park, said, "The photographers and their models bought tickets to get into our scenic spots, and it is legal to take photos here. So we have no right to prevent them from entering into the park."

游客:绝不允许自己的女儿去做人体模特

Visitors: "I would never allow my daughter to be a nude model."

围观游客的观点大相径庭。有人欣赏此类艺术行为,也有人表示不能接受。一名姓马的女士表示,年轻人应该先学会尊重自己,然后才能欣赏这所谓的艺术。

Visitors seeing the shoot hold two quite different views. Some appreciated the display as art. Others said that they could not accept it. A female visitor surnamed Ma said that young people should first know how to respect themselves and then learn to respect the so-called arts.

另一位来自郑州的姓张的游客捂着眼从模特身旁绕过。她说:“在这个开放的时代,我能接受这种艺术。但绝不会允许自己的女儿去做人体模特。”

Another visitor from Zhengzhou who is surnamed Zhang passed the nude model with hands over her eyes. She said, "In the current open era, I can appreciate this kind of art. However, I would never allow my daughter to be a nude model."

评分人数

• hellokitty

返回列表