听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-22 听写练习:提前安排
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-22 听写练习:提前安排

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

提前安排

A:那么,布鲁克斯先生,我再次对耽搁表示道歉,但您下次回来时我们会把所有的事情都办妥的。
B:我当然希望如此了。我们可以安排在27号见面?这样你们会有足够的时间。
A:是的,先生。还有富余。谢谢您的理解。我们是不是可以定在27号上午10点?
B:好,谭女士。到时候见。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes, sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?
-Fine, Mrs Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Well, Mr. Brooks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes, sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?

评分人数

• 星期一

Well,Mr bruce.I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed about the time you get back.I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That will give you enough time.Yes ,sir.That is more than enough time.I do apreciate your understanding.Why don't we set at ten oclock 27th?Fine,Mrs Tan.I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: well, Mr. Black. i am sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything played by the chinese get back.
B: i certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th. that should give you enough time
A: yes, sir. that more than enough time. i do approaciate you understanding. why don't we see 10 o'clock on the 27th.
B: fine. Mrs. ten. i will see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Well, Mr. Blocks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the next time you get back.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Well,Mr Brocks,I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everyting completed about the time you get back.
-I certainly hope so.Can you arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
-Yes,sir,that's more than enough time,i do appreciate your understanding.Why don't we set 10 o'clock on the 27th?
-Fine,Ms Tan,i'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

Well,Mr bruce.I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed about the time you get back.I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That will give you enough time.Yes ,sir.That is more than enough time.I do apreciate your understanding.Why don't we set at ten oclock 27th?Fine,Mrs Tan.I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

----Well.Mr Blucs.I'm sorry again for the delete.But we should have completed everything before you come back.
----I certainly hope so.Can I arrage meeting on 27th.That should give you enough time.
----Yes.sir.That's more than enough time.I do appreciate your understanding.Why are we standing 10 o'clock on 27th.
----Fine,Mrs Tan,I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we‘ll have everything completed at the time you get back.
-Fine, Ms Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Well, Mr. Brooks, I'm sorry again for the delay. But we should have every thing completed by the time you get back.
B: I certenly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on 27th? That should give you enough time.
A: Yes,Sir. That's more than enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we say 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine, Ms. Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

Well, Mr. Bruce. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
-Fine, Ms Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Well , Mrs bluce . I'm soory again for the delay . But we should have everything complete 不会 come back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
A:Yes.sir.That's more than enough time. I do 不会 ,不会 10:00
B: Fine, Ms Tan , I'll see you then

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Well, Mr Brooks. I'm sorry again for the delay.But we should have everthing compelte by the不会 back.
B:I certainly hope so.Could不会 with me on the twenty seven?That's give you enouth time.
A:Yes,sir.That's more enough time.I do 不会 your understanding.Why don't we on ten o'clock at twenty seven?
B:Fine,Mis Tan.Or see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Well, Mr Brooks, I'm sorry again for the delay. For we should have everything completed about the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th? That should give you enough time.
A: Yes, Sir, that is more than the enough time. I do appreciate your understanding. Why don't we set it 10 o'clock on the 27th?
B: Fine. Ms Tan. I'll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Well,Mr. Brooks,I’m sorry again for the delay.But we should have everything completed by the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so.Can we arrange to meet on 27th?That should give you enough time.
A: Yes,sir,that’s more than enough time.I do appreciate yr understanding,why don’t we say 10:00 on 27th?
B: Fine,Ms.Tan. I’ll see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

评分人数

• 星期一

A: well, Mr. Bruce. I am sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything completed by the time you get back.
B: I certainly hope so. Can we arrange to meet on the 27th. that should give you enough time
A: Yes, sir. that's more than enough time.I do approaciate you understanding. why don't we see 10 o'clock on the 27th.
B: Fine. Miss. ten. I will see you then.

评分人数

• 星期一

well ,mr brooks, i'm sorry again for the delay, but we should have everything completely about time checked you back.
i certainly hope so, can we arrange to meet on the 27th? that should give you enough time.
yes,sir, that's more than enough time, i do appreciate you understanding, why don't we see at 10:00 on the 27th?
fine, mrs tan, i'll see you then.

Well, Mr. Brooks. I'm sorry  again for the delay, but we should have everything completed about the time you get back.

返回列表