听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-7-30 听歌学英语--come here boy
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-30 听歌学英语--come here boy

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 Write down your feeling of the song to gain the score. 歌手介绍:作为大名鼎鼎的前Frou Frou组合的女主音Imogen Heap,这个出生于上个世纪70年代不算漂亮的英国女孩,不但有着歌手、歌曲作家双重身份,同时还是一位受过古典钢琴培训的演奏家。这首Come here boy是Imogen Heap 1998年作为独唱歌手发行的专辑《I Megaphone》里面的一首歌,带着些梦幻色彩和天籁般的慵懒和随意,还带着些淡淡的忧伤。 都说音乐界有着这样的规律:团体的合作最终都会成为个人独自的发展,而个人独自发展之前团体却是一个不能忽视的强大力量,正是有了团队的力量才有了个人发展的成功。作为一个非英格兰的英国女歌手和词作者,Imogen Heap在加入之前其实在音乐界就有了很好的发展,这个出生于上个世纪70年代不算漂亮的女人,曾经接受过正规的钢琴指导,可她后来的发展方向却是朝着摇滚,欧洲流行和电子音乐前进。 歌词: it’s dark in here visions are flashing into my head as i reminisce my reoccurring dreams and you said i’m falling, falling for you babe, and my feelings are getting stronger so why don’t you stay with me for a for a little longer? come here boy oh, come here boy come here boy oh, come here boy i know that my face is only too familiar to your sleep i can see it in your eyes and i can tell by your body heat why are you taking so long? you need me to come and find me, honey to set your mind at rest and let your dreams run free… come here boy oh, come here boy come here boy oh, come here boy oh, you know i’m no stranger in your dreams you know i’m no stranger in your dreams oh right now i’m craving and i’m howling i’m begging and i’m pleading be mine tonight, oh yeah oh and i’m waiting and i’m dying i’m wanting and i’m needing to show you this night, oh yeah where i’ll be touching and holding caressing and giving you every fantasy, yeah i’ll get you dreaming and lusting i’m burning and i’m praying for more of this ecstasy, oh yeah come here boy oh, come here boy come here boy oh, come here boy you know you know i’m no stranger in your dreams…

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:27 编辑 it's quite difficult, omg....my terrible English.....

评分人数

• 星期一

to be honest ,i can't understand clearly with the means of this song .but  i realy love it

评分人数

• 星期一

It’s dark in the air.
Versions are flashing into my head as my name.
But I’m real encouraging as you said.
I’m falling, falling, falling, baby.
And my feelings are getting so stronger.
So I have to stay with me farther for a little longer.
Come here boy. Oh come here boy
I know that is my face.
It’s only too familiar that I can see.
I can see it in your eyes.
I can tell about your body.
Why are you taking so long in the ……. Come and find
That you my darling……let you change things.
You know , I’m not stranger in your dream.
You know , I’m not stranger in your dream.
……I beg……I’m begging……
And I’m waiting and I’m dying……to show you the night.
When I am touching and I’m holding……ever refinding the day.
I get your dream and lost it…….
You know, I am not stranger in your dream.

评分人数

• 星期一

the rhythm is very good

评分人数

• 星期一

kind of sad

返回列表