听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 英语绕口令大挑战,你能坚持到最后吗?
返回列表 发帖

英语绕口令大挑战,你能坚持到最后吗?

英文绕口令即可以锻炼你的舌头,又能改善发音。小编为大家搜集了一些经典绕口令,越到后面越难哦!敢挑战你的舌头吗?就来试试吧!

Top 6

A bloke’s back bike brake block broke.

一个家伙的脚踏车后制动器坏了。

A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood.

大黑虫咬大黑熊,大黑熊流血了!

Top 5

A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, “Let us fly!” Said the fly, “Let us flee!” So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

一只跳蚤和一只苍蝇飞进烟道里。跳蚤说:“让我们飞吧!”苍蝇说:“让我们逃跑吧!”就这样,它们就飞越了烟道里的一条裂纹。

A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail.

一只老虎将领带系紧,清洁它的尾巴。

Top 4

A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.

一位和气的农民养了一只伶俐的野鸡,而且这位和气的农民和这只伶俐的野鸡在一起度过了一段很美好的时光。

A snow-white swan swam swiftly to catch a slowly-swimming snake in a lake.

湖中一只雪白的天鹅快速地游动着去追赶一条慢慢游动的蛇。

Top 3

How much dew would a dewdrop drop if a dewdrop could drop dew?

如果一颗露珠会掉下露水,那么一颗露珠会掉下多少露水呢?

A tutor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to their tutor, “Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?”

一个吹笛的导师尝试教两个吹笛者吹笛。那两个学吹笛的问导师:“吹笛难,还是教两个学吹笛的人吹笛难呢?”

Top 2

A skunk sat on a stump. The skunk thought the stump stunk, and the stump thought the skunk stunk.

臭鼬坐在树墩上,臭鼬认为树墩臭,树墩认为臭鼬臭。

Sandy sniffed sweet smelling sunflower seeds while sitting beside a swift stream.

桑迪坐在湍急的小溪边尽情地品味着葵花子的香味。

Top 1

All I want is a proper cup of coffee made in a proper copper coffee pot, you can believe it or not, but I just want a cup of coffee in a proper coffee pot. Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots are of no use to me. If I can’t have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot, I’ll have a cup of tea!

我只想要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡。信不信由你,我只想要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡。锡制的咖啡壶和铁制的咖啡壶对我而言也是没用的。假如我不能要一杯用真正铜制的咖啡壶煮的正统咖啡,那我就要一杯茶吧!

A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter bittern back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, by the better bitten bittern, said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!”

一只沮丧而尖刻的麻鹊咬了它兄弟一口,而没有它那么沮丧的兄弟又咬它一口。那只被咬的沮丧麻鹊对它的兄弟说:“我是一只充满怨恨的麻鹊!我害人终害己了!”

Thanks,good article

Thanks

好晕,舌头都卷住了

返回列表