听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 《神奇女侠》6月2日中国北美同步上映
返回列表 发帖

《神奇女侠》6月2日中国北美同步上映

The highly anticipated 'Wonder Woman' will be released in theaters in China and North America on June 2.

倍受关注的《神奇女侠》将于6月2日在中国和北美影院同步上映。

The cast and production crew will arrive in Shanghai next Monday to promote the story from DC Comics.

Along with posters for the Chinese market, leading actress Gal Gadot greeted her fans in China in the trailer that just released.

"Hello to all my friends in China. I'm Gal Gadot. And I play Wonder Woman in the first ever live action 'Wonder Woman' movie. From the gorgeous island to WWI Europe, the film is full of action and adventure. As an Amozon warrior learns what it takes to become one of the greatest super heroes of all time. Don't miss the film on June 2 in the theater near you."

In addition to Gadot, leading actor Chris Pine, director Patty Jenkins, and three producers of the film also showed up in Shanghai.

It's reported that another action movie 'The Mummy' starring Tom Hanks will also hit Chinese screens in June. And 'Transformers: The Last Knght' is also expected to be released in the country simultaneously as in North America.
英语新闻

返回列表