听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语Part2话题:朋友身上你敬佩的品质
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语Part2话题:朋友身上你敬佩的品质

Describe a good quality you admire in your friend.

You should say:

What the quality is

How this is a good quality

How do you feel about it

and explain why you like this quality.

参考范文

There are several qualities which I expect to have in my friends and among them, truthfulness(真诚) is the quality I admire most. In my opinion, the most important and fundamental quality that makes the bonding among friends stronger is the truthfulness. If a friend tells me the truth, no matter what I would stick to his/ her friendship. The trustworthiness can exist only the truthfulness persists between two friends.

I sometimes evaluate other with the way I judge myself. For instance, I would tell the truth to my friends and I know this would make them rely on me and have faith in me in the long run. Similarly, I want my friends to tell the truth always. The lies can never make friendship strong and in fact, if a friend finds that his best friend has lied to him/ her, the friendship would become shaky.

I strongly feel that friends should first tell the truth and then other important factors would exist among them. I believe a good friend should never lie and thus the truthfulness among friends strengthens their trust, reliability, dependency and belief. For all those reasons I like this quality.  

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表