听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » [双语]坐飞机来看病!“共享飞机”也不再遥不可及……
返回列表 发帖

[双语]坐飞机来看病!“共享飞机”也不再遥不可及……

Sun Xiaoming, 35, had never been aboard an aircraft until being loaded into a medical helicopter on March 26.

今年35岁的孙晓明从来没有坐过飞机,直到在3月26日那天乘坐了医疗直升机。

The air ambulance transported Sun, who had been in a coma for five days, to the China-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing, and the noise of the chopper was so loud that patients and their relatives came out to watch it land.

当昏迷5天的他被“空中救护车”转运降落在北京中日医院时,在飞机发动机的轰鸣声中,前来就医的患者及其家属都在围观这少见的一幕。

▲ The air ambulance carrying Sun Xiaoming prepares to land at the China-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing on March 26.

3月26日,载着孙晓明的医疗直升机准备降落在北京中日医院。

If Sun had been transported to Beijing from his home in Raoyang county of Hengshui, Hebei province, via an ambulance instead of a helicopter, it would have taken at least three hours to cover the distance of more than 250 kilometers. However, with the medical helicopter, the trip took only around 40 minutes.

如果他从家乡河北省衡水市饶阳县转运至北京城区,通过救护车而不是直升机,250多公里的路程至少也要3小时。然而,通过医疗直升机只需要40分钟。

▲ Medical workers transfer Sun Xiaoming to receive emergency treatment at the China-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing on March 26.

3月26日,医务人员对转运昏迷5天的孙晓明进行紧急抢救治疗。

Last winter, Sun started to have difficulty breathing but didn't think twice about it. However, his symptoms worsened and, in the week before flying to Beijing for medical treatment, he was treated at a local hospital. But Sun had a high fever and fell into a coma.

去年冬天,他开始出现呼吸不畅的情况,但并未放在心上。可没想到,病情持续恶化。在飞往北京的前一周,他在当地医院接受治疗的过程中,持续高烧,甚至陷入昏迷。

▲ Doctor Lin Fan disinfects Sun Xiaoming before operating him at the hospital on May 22.

5月22日,外科医生林凡在手术前对孙晓明进行身体消毒。

"I am usually busy at work and often stay up late. And I also like drinking and smoking," Sun says. "Maybe the unhealthy eating and living habits made me fatter and fatter."

“我平常工作很忙,经常熬夜。我还喜欢喝酒和抽烟。”孙晓明说,“可能长期形成的不良饮食和生活习惯,使我越来越肥胖。”

At China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Sun underwent two major operations, including extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and heart valve replacement. He spent more than 80 days at the hospital and lost about 60 kilograms - down from 230.

凭借中日医院多学科医疗团队紧密协同配合,他接受了两个大手术——包括体外膜肺氧合和心脏瓣膜替换术,超过80多天的治疗才使他脱离了危险,还成功减了60斤体重,入院时是230斤。

▲ Liu Peng, vice-president of China-Japan Friendship Hospital, performs the operation on May 22.

5月22日,中日医院副院长刘鹏在为孙晓明做心脏瓣膜手术。

"Since we had to perform his surgery while preventing him from severe infection and high fever, the time saved by the helicopter-based medical evacuation mattered a lot," says Liu Peng, the hospital's vice-president.

“由于我们是控制重度感染和发烧情况下对他进行的手术,直升机转运为医院的救治团队赢得了抢救时间。”中日医院副院长刘鹏说。

▲ Sun Xiaoming (left) and his wife Wang Juan (center) talk with Wang Chen, president of China-Japan Friendship Hospital,on June 14.

6月14日,中日医院院长王辰(右)看望即将出院的孙晓明夫妇。

With the upcoming 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, air rescue has emerged as part of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei coordinated development plan. Though the service in China is in early stages of development, it has had rapid development.

随着2022北京冬季奥运会临近,空中救援在京津冀协同发展的大背景下应运而生。在我国,直升机紧急医疗救护处于起步阶段,但发展十分迅速。

On June 15, Sun recovered and was discharged from the hospital. He was the first patient in Hengshui to use the helicopter ambulance service.

6月15日,孙晓明在术后身体状况恢复良好并康复出院。他是衡水市首位通过直升机转运获救的普通患者。

▲ Sun Xiaoming checks his chest X-rays at the hospital on June 3.

6月3日,术后清醒的孙晓明查看自己的胸片。

"Thanks to everyone, including my wife and doctors. It's you who gave me a second chance at life," he says.

“感谢所有人的努力,包括我的老婆和医生!你们给了我第二次生命。”他说。

仇玉青对此文亦有贡献

▲ 2017年10月13日《中国日报欧洲版》第4版刊发

返回列表