听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 新东方周雷:老生常谈-今早的新四级作文题
返回列表 发帖

新东方周雷:老生常谈-今早的新四级作文题

今天早上新四级第一次在全国大范围内实行。四级作文题目在连续几年偏重实用性后,这次出现了大家最为熟悉的议论文,并且是正反观点论说,而且题目也是大家比较熟悉的电视话题。相信在考前对议论文准备了的同学,特别是背诵了一些模版的同学不会无话可说。北京新东方的四级老师们也在第一时间写了篇范文,供大家参考
It has been a hot topic for a long time whether the CCTV Spring Festival Gala should be cancelled or not. Many people advocate that CCTV Spring Festival Gala offers a wonderful opportunity to celebrate this traditional festival, for the Chinese all over the world can share the same happiness and excitement brought by the TV program. In addition, many performances are very impressive, and some can even positively affect our life value.

However, every coin has two sides. Some people hold that CCTV Spring Festival Gala should be cancelled. One of the most significant reasons may be that this form of celebration force people to spend the eve more passively. What’s more, a great proportion of the programs are not attractive enough.

As to me, my favor goes to the former opinion, because spring CCTV Spring Festival Gala gives us another option to celebrate this important moment. But it is really essential to improve the quality of the programs. And I hope some better forms of celebration will be created in the near future

返回列表