听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-25 听写练习:安排宴会
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-25 听写练习:安排宴会

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-25 10:39 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

安排宴会

A:下午好。荷花餐饮公司。我是丽莲。能帮忙吗?
B:下午好,丽莲。我是伯克贸易公司的汤姆·贝克。我们要订一个下周三下午的宴会。
A:好的,贝克先生。你们计划邀请多少人参加,每人多少钱的消费标准?
B:嗯,我们预计要来25人左右,每人不超过20美元。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Good afternoon,Loaded Cafee company , Lilien speaking? May I help you?
Hello ,Lilien,this is Tom Baker over best training company.We need to arrange a banque in next Wednesday afternoon,
I see.,Mr Baker.How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you spend for pose them.
Well ,we are expecting about 25 people and We'd like not more  than $20 ahead.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good afternoon, Lotus catering company. There Lilian speaking. May I help you?
-Good afternoon,Llian. This is Tom Bake over the Biks's trading company. We need to range a banquet for next Wednesday afternonn.
-I see, Mr. Bake. How many people are you planning to invite, and how much would you like to spend gor a person?
-Well, we were expecting about 25 people, and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars a head.

评分人数

• 星期一

good afternoon,lotus catering company,lilian speaking.may i help you?
good afternoon,lilian.this is tom baker over   burker trading company.we need to arrange a banquet for next wednesday afternoon.
i see,mr baker.how many people are you planning to invite?and how much would you like to speed per person?
well, we were expecting  about twenty-five people.and we'd like to speed no more than  20 dollars ahead.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Good afternoon. Lotus Catering company, Lilin speaking. May I help you?
B: Good afternoon, Lilin. This is Tom baker over Baker Training company. We need to arrange a banquet for next wednesday afternoon.
A: I see, Mr. Baker. How many people are you planing to invite and how much would you like to spend for person?
B: Well, we're expecting about 25 people and we'd like to spend no more than $20 a head.

评分人数

• 星期一

good afternoon,lotus catering company,lilian is speaking ,may i help you>
good afternoon,lilian,this is tom baker over baker trading company,we need to arrange a banqu in next wednesday afternoon
i see,mrs baker,how many people are you plan to invited and how much would you like to spend for person?
well,we are expecting about 25 people and we'd like to spend no more than 25 dallors ahead

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good afternoon, Lottus Caythering company, this Lilian, may I help you?
-Good afternoon Lilianm, this is Tom Backer over a Beck's company, we need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday.
-I see, Mr.Becker. How many people are you planning to invite, and how much do you want to spend for a person?
-Well, we are expecting about 25 people, and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good afternoon. Lotus catering company,LiLian speaking,may I help you?
Good afternoon,Lilian. This is Tom Baker over Bok trading company. We need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday afternoon.
I see, Mr Baker. How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you like to spend per person?
Well, we're expecting about 25 people, and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars ahead.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Good afternoon, Lotus Catering Company. Lilian speaking, may I help you?
B: Good afternoon, Lilian, this is Tom Baker over the ...trading company. We need to arrange a ...for next Wednesday afternoon.
A: I see, Mr. Baker. How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you like to spend for a person?
B: Well, We were expecting about 25 people and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars a head.

评分人数

• 星期一

Good afternoon,lutos xxx company.Lilian speaking,may i hely you?
Good afternoon,this is Tom Baker over fax trading company.We need to arrange the over banquet for next wedsday afternoon.
I see Mr Baker.How many people are you planing to invite and how much would you like to spend per person?
Well, we're expecting about 25 people and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars a hire

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good afternoon. Lotus Catering Company. Lilian speaking. May I help you?
-Good afternoon. Lilian. This is Tom Baker over at Beck’s Trading company. We need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday afternoon.
-I see, Mr. Baker. How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you like to spend per person?
-Well. We’re expecting about twenty-five people and we’d like to spend no more than 20 dollars a head

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good afternoon.Lucuts catering company,Lilan speaking,may I help you?
B:Good afternoon Lilan.This is Tom.Baker over the best training company.
    We need to arrange a banguet for next Wednesday afternoon.
A:I see,Mr.Baker.How many people are you planing to invite and how much would you like       to spend for a person?
B:Well,we're expenting about 25people and we'd like to spend no more than $20 ahead.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Good afternoon.Lotus Catering Company.Lilian 's speaking.May I help you?
B:Good afternoon,lilian,this is Tom Baker over Beke's Trading Company.We need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday afternoon.
A:I see.Mr Baker.How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you like to spend per person.
B:Well ,we are expecting about 25 people and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars ahead.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I would like to see the answer.

A:Good afternoon, Lotus Catering Company, Lolian speaking. May I help you?
B:Good afternoon, Lolian. This is Tom Baker over the Biiker's Trading Company. We need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday afternoon.
A:I see, Mr Baker. How many people are you planning to invite? And how much would you spend per person?
B:Well, we're expexting about 25 people, and we'd like spend no more than 20 dollars a head.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Good afternoon,Llian. This is Tom Bake over the Biks's trading company. We need to range a banquet for next Wednesday afternonn.
-I see, Mr. Bake. How many people are you planning to invite, and how much would you like to spend gor a person?
-Well, we were expecting about 25 people, and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars a head.

评分人数

• 星期一

answer

-Well, we were expecting about 25 people, and we'd like to spend no more than 20 dollars a head

easy

Good afternoon,Loaded Cafee company , Lilien speaking? May I help you?
Hello ,Lilien,this is Tom Baker over best training company.We need to arrange a banque in next Wednesday afternoon,
I see.,Mr Baker.How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you spend for pose them.
Well ,we are expecting about 25 people and We'd like not more  than $20 ahead.

返回列表