听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Hi friends
返回列表 发帖

Hi friends

I am very gald to come here to make friends with you,we all love English ,all want to improve our Enlish level.Actually,I awlys want to learn Enlish well , but I aways strugle to remenber vocabulary and  sentense.I have no way but to remenber and forget,and then  forget and remenber .
  Today,I come to here ,I hope we can help each other and make great process~!~!

评分人数

• kuangye678

Wish you can make great progress from  this forum. Work hard.

Thank you. Can you give me some measures you learn Enlish, of cource, I know working hard by myself is very important.

回复 1# 莎莎dawn

http://word.tingroom.com/

this website is very suitable for you

thanks~!

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

you are welcome!

Welcome! Hope you can learn more here!

We will share the joy of speaking Enlish together~!

Hope you can make progress here.C'mon.

回复 1# 莎莎dawn

remember 记得
   you made a mistake

回复 10# kuangye678

thanks~!

Everyone can say a symple word to introduce it,but I don't believe it is a problem like it's surface.

You think that it isn't a problem,you must have some good measures ,can you share with me.

it is " come here " not " come to here ", "make great progress " not " make great process".
welcome to join us ! come on !

回复 14# 陈秀玲

thanks.

回复 15# 莎莎dawn

you need two things to learn English well-----passion and effective learning methods------and passion is more important one . why ? Because passion makes you want to learn English, the learning methods only tell you how to do it faster .

study hard & make progress everyday!

回复 17# xuxiaolin

Yeah,passion is important,I remember it ~!~!

回复 18# kobe

返回列表