- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8747
- 积分
- 11210
- 学分
- 55217 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 795 小时
|
1、This food is a Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please.
这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。
2、Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot.
大家趁热吃,别客气。
3、May I ask, what line are you in?
请问,您一向做什么生意?
4、I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.
主要经营中国工艺品。
5、You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
6、Can I reserve a table for eight people?
请预订一桌八个人的酒席。
7、Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?
你们要中餐还是西餐?
8、Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.
我们要中餐,每人十块钱。
9、Welcome. Please sit down.
欢迎光临,请入席。
10、Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.
你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。
11、Here is your invitation card.
这是给你们的请帖。
12、Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.
晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。
13、Thank you for your invitation.
谢谢您的邀请。
14、I"ll certainly come if I have time.
如果有空儿,我一定去。
15、Is this the service counter of the restaurant?
餐厅服务台吗? |
|