本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-11-16 07:37 编辑
read the article carefully and then translate the sentences which are marked in red or write down your feeling to gain the score
说明:这些源自文学作品里的名句,静心品读,我们可以感悟其中之美!
1.stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with asign.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
2.A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
3.the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
4.it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
5.the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
6.if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
7.the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟
瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
8.her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
9.once we dreamt that we were strangers.
we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
10.sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
|