|   
 UID12794 帖子8830 积分11321 学分56047 个 金币800 个 在线时间823 小时 
 
 | 
| 
                 
                 祝你健康! To your health!
 我要为此干杯!
 I'll drink to that!
 随量!
 Whatever you like!
 我失陪一会儿!
 Excuse me for a minute.
 菜不好,请多多包涵!
 Hope you enjoy yourself.
 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
 招待会现在开始。
 The reception will now begin.
 全体起立,奏国歌!
 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
 出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
 现在请…讲话
 I have the honour to call upon …
 开幕式现在结束。
 This concludes the opening ceremony.
 隆重庆祝
 Grand celebration
 庆祝成立…一周年
 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
 热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
 Hail the first FIFA of …
 值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
 祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
 Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
 衷心祝贺您当选…
 Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
 举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
 赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
 举行谈判
 Enter into negotiation
 交涉
 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
 事物性会谈
 Talks at working level
 对口会谈
 Counterpart talks
 议程项目
 Items on the agenda
 主题
 Theme
 议题
 Topic for discussion
 双方商定的议程
 Schedule mutually agreed upon
 开幕会议
 Opening session
 全体会议
 Plenary session
 开场白
 Introduction
 情况介绍
 Presentation
 小组讨论
 Panel discussion
 同有关单位磋商
 Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
 一轮会谈
 One round of talks
 决议
 Resolution
 谅解备忘录
 Memorandum of understanding
 现在开会。
 I declare the meeting open.
 请…发言。
 I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
 下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
 Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
 我的介绍完了,谢谢!
 That's all for my presentation.thank you.
 我先说这么多。
 So much for my remarks for now.
 我要说的就是这些。
 That's all for what I want to say.
 您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
 I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
 让我先谈一个问题。
 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
 您对此事怎么看呢?
 I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
 我提议休会十分钟。
 I propose a ten-minute break.
 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
 I will pick up where we left off just now.
 对不起,我插一句。
 Sorry for the interruption but
 当然可以!
 By all means.
 怎么都行!
 Whatever you say.
 我没有异议。
 I have no objection.
 我方对这个问题有异议。
 We take exception to this question.
 我们高兴地看到…
 We note with pleasure that …
 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
 I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
 不知你们上午谈的怎样?
 I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
 我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
 请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
 纠缠这个问题。
 Entangle this issue.
 提倡节约
 Advocate/uphold thriftiness
 为了国家的繁荣
 For the sake of national property
 经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
 密切注视
 Keep close watch on
 促进密切合作
 Spur/promote intensive cooperation
 | 
 
                    
                     |