|   
 UID12794 帖子8830 积分11321 学分56047 个 金币800 个 在线时间823 小时 
 
 | 
| 
                 
                 (C1=Clerk, C2=Cashier) 
 C1:Here is the checking account ledger. Each page shows a record of a customer's deposits and withdrawals.
 
 这是支票帐户的分类帐,每页上有客户存提款的记录。
 
 C2:And you give a copy of this to the customer?
 
 你给每个客户送一分好吗?
 
 C1:That's right. That's his statement, which he receives with all his canceled cheques.
 
 好的。这是客户的对帐单。由客户留存这份对帐单,连同所有已经兑付的支票。
 
 C2:Then he reconciles it with his own records.
 
 收到后, 他再与他本人的记录核对。
 
 C1:This one is a joint account, isn't it? And pretty active.
 
 这是一个共有的帐户,是吗?存取款相当频繁。
 
 C2:Yes, it is.
 
 是的。
 
 C1:What's this debit?
 
 这个借方项目是什么?
 
 C2:That's our service charge.
 
 是我们银行收取的费用。
 
 C1:I notice an overdraft here in March.
 
 我发现在3月份这儿有一笔透支款。
 
 C2:I'm afraid we've had to remind this man and his wife several times that they must keep a sufficient balance to cover all outstanding checks.
 
 恐怕我们不得不再三提醒这夫妇俩,帐户里要留足余额,以便支付所有未兑现的支票。
 
 C1:Will I have to learn to recognize all our customers' authentic signatures?
 
 我要不要学会识别所有银行客户的签名呢?
 
 C2:Yes, you will. Any check we cash must have a genuine signature. But we keep a file of them that you can refer to.
 
 是啊,你应当学会。我行兑付的任何一张支票,都必须有真实的签名,不过我们留有这些签名的档案,你可以参照核对。
 
 C1:Will I be doing any posting of this ledger?
 
 这些分类帐,我要不要登帐?
 
 C2:Oh, yes.
 
 喔,要登帐的
 | 
 
                    
                     |