|   
 UID12794 帖子8830 积分11321 学分56047 个 金币800 个 在线时间823 小时 
 
 | 
| 
                 
                 A:You know that our products have good quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 
 A:你知道我们的产品质量很高。就质量而言,我敢说我们提出的价格是合理的。
 
 B:No doubt that yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the hardware market.
 
 B:毫无疑问,你们的产品质量很好,但小五金市场的竞争也很激烈。
 
 A: So far our products have stood competition well. The very fact other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.
 
 A:直到现在,我们的产品能够经得起竞争。别的顾客不断地向我们购买,这一事实本身就说明了问题。
 
 B:Ok, could you make 4% reduction?
 
 B:你们能降4%吗?
 
 A:Well, in order to close the deal, I accept.
 
 A:好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。
 
 B:I'm glad that we have settled the price.
 
 B:很高兴我们就价格达成了协议。
 
 A:Mr. White, could you tell me the quantity that you need?
 
 A:怀特先生,你可以告诉我们你们打算定多少货吗?
 
 B:We have to discuss it after the meeting.
 
 B:我们会后会商量。
 
 A:When could you give me the reply?
 
 A:你们什么时候给我答复?
 
 B:The next meeting.
 
 B:下一次谈判。
 
 A:When do we meet again?
 
 A:咱们什么时候再见面?
 
 B:How about tomorrow morning at 10?
 
 B:明天早晨10点怎么样?
 
 A: Good. Then see you tomorrow.
 
 A:好的,明天见。
 
 B:See you.
 
 B:明天见
 | 
 
                    
                     |