听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 2011-01-05 美文欣赏:如果我能再活一次
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-05 美文欣赏:如果我能再活一次

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2011-1-10 18:35 编辑

pls read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the scores

If I Had My Life to Live Over

I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.

I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

I would have eaten the popcorn in the “good” living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

I would have cried and laughed less while watching television—and more while watching life.

I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.

But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute…look at it and really see it … live it … and never give it back.

Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more money, or who's doing what. Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us. Let's think about what God has blessed us with, and what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
我绝不会在夏天坚持把车窗关严,因为我刚做好头发。
But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute…look at it and really see it … live it … and never give it back.
但总的来说,如果生命可以重来,我会抓住每一秒...看人生,真的看见了... ...好好生活...再也不放手了。

评分人数

• icy_zhu

好文章,值得学习

评分人数

• icy_zhu

I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed。
我绝不会在某个夏季的一天,因为刚刚做过头发而坚持要求关上车窗。
总而言之,再给我一次生活的机会,我会抓住每一秒,观察人生,理解生活,好好的活着,永远不放手

评分人数

• icy_zhu

回复 3# be1st

yeah,that is  really a good article~
welcome to join us and keep practicing English!

Love   the  one   who  loves   you!Ignore  the   one   who  dislikes   you!!

评分人数

• icy_zhu

回复 6# zhangheng

good idea~

我绝不会在夏天坚持把车窗关严,因为我刚做头了。
但总的来说,从另一角度看来,如果生命可以重来,我会抓住每一秒...细细品味... ...好好生活...再也不放手了。

Yes,we should seize every minute and mustn't waste our time in compare with others.

返回列表