A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Martin from England? 您好,您是来自美国的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be zhangyao from beijing Tianfa foreign Trade CO. Ltd. 是啊。我是乔.马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张瑶吧?
A:Yes, Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin. 是的,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too. Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom. 很高兴见到您,张先生,奥,让我来介绍一下我的家庭,这是的妻子玛丽,这是我的儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do? 你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.zhang? 您好,张先生
A:Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李吧,
B:NO, thanks. I can manage it. 不,谢谢。我能行。
A:Did you have a good flight. Mr.Marlin? 旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long wiil it take us to get to the hotel? 很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错,请问我们要多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let't go. 大约45分钟的车程。车子在那边等着呢,我们走吧。