听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » 新人报道
返回列表 发帖

新人报道

Hello, I come from Xingning City which is very beautiful and the the people there are very kind. I graduated from Luogang Middle School then entered into Guangzhou Railway College. Foreign Secretary and Public Relationship was my major during college.

After graduation from college in 2004, I began my job in a Korean company till now. Our product is cosmetic brushes. If you are interested in our products, pls contact me. Heihei~~

The most happy thing is that I know all of you here. Usually I come this web page to enjoy and relax. Listening the hometown music and reading the farmiliar accent I feel very satisfied and almost forget all unhappy thing.

Thank you.

评分人数

• tingroom

欢迎LZ入住听力室论坛

hello,I am really flattered with your words,it seems our work is helpful to you ,you know it is our dream to help all english learners,so i hope we can be friends and if you meet any difficulty feel free to ask for help,good luck

1# 孤鹜落霞

Hi! I am come from Xishuangbanna,I graduated from the first middle school of the Xishuangbanna,now I am learning in KunMing medical college.

评分人数

• tingroom

hello,welcome to join us,hope you can enjoy yourself here and make more friends.

4# fitz

HI,Everyone!I am come from shenzhen,and I graduated from Centry South University.Now,i am working in Foxconn.Hoping that more exchanges with me!

评分人数

• tingroom

哪个网站学音标好????

Hello Everyone,
I am come from ZhuHai.

评分人数

• tingroom

Hello,everybody,I'm a junior student.I come here for fun.AND I HOPE TO BRING ALL OF YOU HAPPINESS~

评分人数

• tingroom

我是一位刚到的新会员,以后要是有什么问题,还希望大家给以帮助!

评分人数

• tingroom

HI,EVERYONE!I COME FROM SHANGHAI,NOW I WORK IN A FOREIGN COMPANY。BUT MY ENGLISH LEVEL IS poor,i want to improve my english level through this net!wish you can help me,thanks!

评分人数

• yuandan

I hope to get your help!

hello
i am glad to communicate with you ,my friend!

Hello

我是个英语盲,希望得到大家的帮助,在这儿先谢了!

Hello Everyone,
I am come from jiangsu.

Hello  everyone ,
I am come from Changsha

16# mengerf

大家都会帮助你的哦!

hi,everybody,it's very nice to meet all of you in tingroom.I hope to make more friends in the forum and improve english with you,thanks!

评分人数

• yuandan

返回列表