听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖

回复 8# 的帖子

give me the article

回复 21# 的帖子

每次总的先回复才能下载?

回复 37# 的帖子

积分不够,权限怎么就增加了?

回复 202# 的帖子

不是要先回复才能下载,而是下载一个附件需要2个金币,我们只给论坛会员提供下载,所以为促进大家交流下载需要金币,也给发帖者一个鼓励嘛

Friend on Guam

I have a friend who lives on Guam. She told me about a storm that Guam had two years ago. It was a super typhoon, with winds that were over 180 miles per hour. My friend told me that in many houses, windows broke during the storm and the houses flooded. Most of the island was wet and salty after the storm. In some places, cars were blown on top of each other. Some buildings lost their roofs, and others were nearly flattened. There were also many other things that were broken, destroyed, or blown away.

I would not have liked to have been in a big storm like that. I do not think Buster would have enjoyed it either. My friend on Guam has a big dog like Buster. Her dog stayed in their porch during the storm, but the dog did not like the loud noise that the storm made.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 30# 的帖子

为什么无法下载?

回复 42# 的帖子

在下载一些

回复 42# 的帖子

为什么无法下载?

回复 50# 的帖子

怎么就能一次下载完?

回复 56# 的帖子

下载好麻烦,

回复 57# 的帖子

怎么就能都下载下来?

回复 211# 的帖子

这个是每周学习的,每周更新.只是放在一个帖子里了.所以不适合一下子都下下来的噢,那样会比较麻烦

回复 65# 的帖子

have a good day!

太感谢了!

回复 69# 的帖子

download again!

asdfasdf

回复 110# 的帖子

在下载几个

good resource for me I like it

Potato Chip

Buster will eat almost anything that we give him. One time, Daddy gave him a piece of a potato chip. Buster had to smell it first, because dogs always smell things to make sure that the things are not bad and will not hurt them.

After he had sniffed it, he licked it off of Daddy's fingers and started to chew it. But it was not very long until Buster started choking. Buster began coughing, and Daddy tried to help him. Daddy patted Buster's side and opened his mouth. All of a sudden, Buster coughed up the little pieces of potato chip and they landed all over him, including his face!

Mommy saw the mess on Daddy and started laughing, but Daddy did not like slimy pieces of potato chip on him. Mommy helped wash Daddy and reminded him never to feed Buster a potato chip again.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表