听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 10月3日美文赏析:幸福是一段旅途 Happiness is a journey
返回列表 发帖

10月3日美文赏析:幸福是一段旅途 Happiness is a journey

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Happiness is a journey

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin, real life.

But, there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin.

At last it dawned on me that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.
So treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you share it with someone special, someone special enough to spend your time with.

Make the most of your time. Don’t waste too much of your time studying, working, or stressing about something that seems important.

Do what you want to do to be happy but also do what you can to make the people you care about happy. Remember that time waits for no one.

So stop waiting until you take your last test, until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you have the perfect body, the perfect car, or whatever other perfect thing you desire.

Stop waiting until the weekend, when you can party or let loose, until summer, spring, fall or winter, until you find the right person and get married, until you die, until your born again, to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy.

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

So love like you have never been hurt, work like you don’t need the money, and dance like no one’s watching.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

以下是我超级混乱的中翻——
  但是,在这条道路上始终有一些障碍,一些必须首先经历的,一些未完成的任务,使我不得不花费时间去偿还。然后生活就会开始。
  最后我才明白没有一条路能够通往幸福,因为幸福本身就是这条路。
  幸福是一趟旅程,而不是目的地。
  所以勇敢去爱,就像你从未受过伤一样;认真工作,就像你不需要钱一样;用心跳舞,就像周围没有人观看一样。

评分人数

但,总是有一些障碍,一些必须先完成的事情,一些没有完成的工作,要付出的时间或要偿还的债务。之后,生活就会开始了。最后,我突然醒悟到,并没有一条通往幸福的道路,幸福本身就是路。

幸福是一段旅程,而不是一个终点。工作吧,就像不需要金钱一样,去爱吧,就像不曾受到过伤害,跳舞吧,就像没有人在观看。

评分人数

But, there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.
然而,路上总有坎坷,某些东西,某些未完工作,某些时间或金钱都要先付出,之后生活才会开始,但最后发现没有一条通往幸福的道路,幸福本身就是路。

幸福是一趟旅程,而不是目的地。

评分人数

求正解

但是,路上总是有坎坷,某些东西,某些未完成的工作,某些时间或金钱都要先付出,之后生活才会开始.
但最后发现没有一条通往幸福的道路,幸福本身就是路。
幸福是一趟旅程,而不是目的地。

评分人数

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala
    但是,通往幸福的路上总是有障碍,总是有些需要克服的东西,总是有些未干完的事情,时间也总是被排的满满的。因此,总是期待着新生活的开始。最终我总是不能走上幸福的路。其实,幸福就是一段历程。
    这段写得很好。其实,幸福的本质应该是人生的体验。人生可能会有各种体验,酸甜苦辣,这就是幸福。有了这种生活态度,一定是十分幸福的。
   那种期盼理性幸福的人,永远是痛苦的。我有一个朋友,一直期待着老公能在家多多陪她,有一天老公退休了。她发现这种天天缠在一起的生活并不是她期待的那种幸福的生活。所以说,要享受生活得每一天。

评分人数

But, there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin.
At last it dawned on me that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.

但是,这条路上总有坎坷,总有些东西要克服,总有些未完成的事情,某些时间或金钱要先付出,之后生活才会开始,最终才明白,没有通向幸福的捷径,幸福就是一段旅程。
So love like you have never been hurt, work like you don’t need the money, and dance like no one’s watching.
幸福是段旅程,而不是终点。
所以,爱就痛痛快快,努力工作不计钱财,忘情舞动吧,舞出自己的精彩!

评分人数

幸福是一段旅途

Happiness is a journey

Happy is a feeling.

评分人数

然而,路上总有坎坷,某些东西,某些未完工作,某些时间或金钱都要先付出,之后生活才会开始,但最后发现没有一条通往幸福的道路,幸福本身就是路。

幸福是一趟旅程,而不是目的地。

评分人数

然而,路上总有坎坷,一些事其实在起初的时候已经得到,时间都停留在未完成的事业,未偿还的债务上,之后生命才真正开启。
最终才知道从没有所谓通向幸福的路,因为幸福本身就是路。

Hapiness is a journey, not a destination.

So love like you have never been hurt, work like you don’t need the money, and dance like no one’s watching
幸福是一个阶段的旅行,而不是旅程的终点。
所以象你从未受过伤般地去爱吧,象你从不需要钱一样地去工作吧,象没有看你跳舞一样旋转吧

评分人数

expect happiness make happy

haowenzhang

但是幸福的路上总是有诸多障碍:一些需要首先完成的事、尚未完成的业务、停留的时间、未偿还的债务。这些烦恼解决之后才是生活。
最后才明白没有通向幸福的路,幸福就是在路上。
幸福是段旅程,不是终点。

评分人数

但是,总有一些阻碍在我们身边,一些我们必须要经历的,一些还没有完成的生意,时间匆匆,债务藏身,这就是生活。

幸福是个旅程,不是命中注定。
所以爱你所爱,做你喜欢的事,肚子跳舞

评分人数

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin, real life.

追求幸福就像看风景,不在乎目的地,而在乎沿途观赏的心情!

返回列表