听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 11月7日美文赏析:态度决定命运
返回列表 发帖

11月7日美文赏析:态度决定命运

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

Attitude

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do.

It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is to play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

We cannot change our past.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-6-25 18:09 编辑

i want leave english of well

May be :"I want to learn english well."--from sunny萝卜

看看回复了以后会多出什么?

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
随着年龄的增长,我越能了解生活态度的影响
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do.
对我而言,生活态度比事实重要,比过去,比教育,比金钱,比课程,比现状,比失败,比成功甚至比那些人所以为重要的事还重要。
It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home.
它比相貌,天赋,能力等更重要,生活态度能造就或破坏一间公司,一个教堂甚至一个家庭
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
更重要的是我们每天都能选择以什么样的态度去对待所遭遇的事情
We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is to play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
我们不能改变我们的过去,不能改变他人对待事实的方式,不能心烦已经以某种形式发生的事实,唯一能做的就是遵循我们的准绳----态度
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.
我深信生活有10%是发生在我们周边的,有90%是我们所对待发生事件的态度。它会一直伴随着你,我们可以掌握我们的生活态度。

评分人数

语言文字翻译有待提高啊,每天进步一点点,生活会美好一点

评分人数

有道理,人的每一天发生的事百分之十是不可改变,然而百分之九十是可以控制的。就要看人自己对事情的态度。

评分人数

on matter what happen,no one can take away your attitude.if you have a good attitude ,you life  is always  full of happiness

评分人数

他比外貌、天赋或者技巧还重要,他决定公司、教堂和家庭的成败
更重要的是我们每天都能选择以什么样的态度去对待所遭遇的事情
我认为10%的事是不可避免的,但是90%是你的态度决定的。我们要改变我们的态度。

评分人数

它比外表、天赋或技巧重要。它能够创立或毁灭一个公司、一个教堂或一个家。
不同寻常的是我们每天都有一个关于是否为了这一天而拥抱的选择。

我确信生活是10%的发生在我身上的事情以及90%的我的反应。对你也是一样。一切取决于我们的态度。

评分人数

Sometimes,something bad happens to us,we can not accept them all of a sudden,so we choose to be impacted by them,but if we do not react to them positively at first,we may be influenced by them all the time.So having a good attitude towards the bad things is really very important.

评分人数

It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home.态度比外表 天赋 技能都重要,他会建立或者毁灭一个公司,一个教堂,和一个家庭

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.值得注意的是我们可以有机会选择我们过每一天的态度
am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.使人信服的是命运百分之十是天定,另外百分之九十是你如何对待他,我们可以管理我们的态度

评分人数

VERY good

right attitude is SO important in our daily life 。

评分人数

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

why?

态度比外貌,智慧,经验重要的多。他可能建立或者毁掉一个公司,一座教堂,或者一个家庭。

最显著的事情是我们每天都有一个机会关于我们那天我们将拥抱的态度。

我相信生活对我们是10%发生了事,90%是怎样去处理它。同时他和你一样。我们在掌控我们的态度。

评分人数

看一看

English has a vivid saying about the attitudes