听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 11月7日美文赏析:态度决定命运
返回列表 发帖
So a good article it is!

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
活得越久,就越知道态度在生活上的重要。
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than
对我来说,态度比起现实来得更重要。         比起过去,
education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other
比起教育,比起金钱,比起遭遇,比起失败或成功,比起其他人的想,说或做都来得重要。
people think, say, or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a
比起外貌,天赋,或者技能,都来得重要。
church, and a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is to play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

评分人数

它比相貌,天赋,能力等更重要,生活态度能造就或破坏一间公司,一个教堂甚至一个家庭
最显著的事情是我们每天都有一个机会关于我们那天我们将拥抱的态度。

我相信生活对我们是10%发生了事,90%是怎样去处理它。同时他和你一样。我们在掌控我们的态度。

评分人数

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
随着年龄的增长,我越能了解生活态度的影响
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do.
对我而言,生活态度比事实重要,比过去,比教育,比金钱,比课程,比现状,比失败,比成功甚至比那些人所以为重要的事还重要。
It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home.
它比相貌,天赋,能力等更重要,生活态度能造就或破坏一间公司,一个教堂甚至一个家庭
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
更重要的是我们每天都能选择以什么样的态度去对待所遭遇的事情
We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is to play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
我们不能改变我们的过去,不能改变他人对待事实的方式,不能心烦已经以某种形式发生的事实,唯一能做的就是遵循我们的准绳----态度
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.
我深信生活有10%是发生在我们周边的,有90%是我们所对待发生事件的态度。它会一直伴随着你,我们可以掌握我们的生活态度。

评分人数

good.......

right attitudes we must have

评分人数

Attitude infulence you in one's lifetime.

评分人数

It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home.
这比外貌、天赋、灵巧都更重要。态度能瓦解一个公司,一个教堂,一个家。
突出的是我们每天有一个关于态度的选择,那一天我们将围绕它。
我相信10%的生活是客观,90%的生活是我们如何应对它。所以这就是说,我们掌管我们的态度。

评分人数

他比所谓容貌、天赋、技术更重要,他能创造并能摧毁一个家,一个教堂,一个公司。最有标志性的使我们每天都有很多选择,而由此态度来拥抱我们的生活。
我相信,世界上的事只有10%和我有关,而剩下的就是我对他的态度;对你们而言也是一样的,但我们掌握着我们的态度。

评分人数

attitude is a key to our successfull

评分人数

评分人数

It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, and a home. 态度比外貌,天赋,技巧更重要。它可以创造或是中断一个公司,一座教堂,一个家庭。
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. 特别明显的是我们每天可以选择每日生活的态度

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes. 我相信生活10%是命运,90%是我如何对待它。他和你也是如此。我们都被我们的态度所左右。

评分人数

see hide

来学习

Thanks!

I agree with you~

它比外表、天赋、技能都重要,它可以成就或者毁灭一个公司、教会、家庭
值得注意的是我们每天都可以选择我们每天的生活态度
我相信生活就是10%的际遇和90%我们对生活的态度。你也是如此。我们掌握我们的态度。

maybe we cannot change the world,but we can change our attitude

评分人数

good~~

我确信生活的10%是发生在我身上的事,而90%是我对事情的反应。所以这是和你有关的。我们主宰我们的生活态度。

评分人数

返回列表