听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » LESSON 23 back on his feet
返回列表 发帖

LESSON 23 back on his feet

Try to improve your ability by making full use of the listening material.If you meet any difficulty,please answer this post to  list your question,we will help you to solve it,let's study together.

Bob used the money he stole from his company to gamble again.
鲍勃用他从公司偷来的钱又去赌。

This time, he cashed in. He made a lot of money. Quickly he was back on his feet.
这一次,他赢钱了(cashed in)。他赚了许多钱。很快他又东山再起(back on his feet)。

He had returned to good financial health. His company, however, ended up in the red.
他已经恢复了良好的经济状况。他的公司最终却亏损了。

It lost more money than it earned. The company was no longer profitable.
它流失的资金比赚得的多。这个公司不再有利可图。

It did not take long before my friend's dishonesty was discovered.
没多久,鲍勃的欺骗行为被发现。

The company investigated and charged him with stealing.
公司经过调查指控他盗窃。

Bob tried to pass the buck. He tried to blame someone else for the deficit.
他试图推卸责任(pass the buck),让别人来背黑锅。

His lie did not work, however. He ended up in jail.
然而他的谎言不再生效,他最终进了监狱。

_______________________________________________________________.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Today,I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again,I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

Today,I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again,I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

看看

Today,i would bet my buttom dollar that my friend will never gamble again.I will bet all my have that he learned his lesson about gambleing

today i would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again.i will bet all my have that he learned his lesson about gambleing

Bob used the money he stole from his company to gamble again. This time he cashed in. He made a lot of money. Quickly he was back on his feet. He has returned to a good financial health. His company, however, ended up in the red. It lost more money than they earned. The company was no longer profitable. It didn’t take long before my friend’s dishonesty was discovered. The company investigated and charged him with stealing. Bob try to pass the buck. He tried to blame someone else for the deficit. His lie didn’t work. However, he ended up in jail. Today I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend would never gamble again. I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

ttt

求KEY

Today,I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again.I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

study every day

key:Today, I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again. I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.
今天,我愿意倾囊下注(bet my bottom dollar )鲍勃不会再赌了。 他已经从赌博中获得了教训。

Today,I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again. I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

thanks

Today I would beg my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again.I would beg all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling.

re

返回列表