听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » Crystal shoes of Cinderella 水晶鞋
返回列表 发帖

Crystal shoes of Cinderella 水晶鞋

她把水晶鞋递给我。它们在星夜的天空下闪闪发光。这时,我意识到,每个女孩都有一双属于自己的特殊的鞋,就像灰姑娘的水晶鞋一样。

"Hi! John." Mary ran towards me with a rare bright smile on her face, saying, "I'm gonna have a dance performance tonight. I hope you'll come. Here is the ticket. Don't forget!" She left in a hurry, disappearing in the throngs of people quickly.

"What?! What performance? Dance? Is that credible?" I asked myself. Mary was not such kind of girl. She was a quite ordinary one. I had never seen her making up or wearing attractive clothes, moreover, she always wore her big black-frame glasses, for she did not know how to dress up indeed. What a terrible thing, especially for a plain girl!

"I should go to, I must go to. That's a miracle!" I thought.

I arrived at the hall with the ticket, and found my seat. Her performance was the seventh one. I knew I would suffer from a hard time before her turn, for I had no sense of art, but her performance was worth of watching, no matter how long I would wait for.

Time went slowly, I struggled with myself not to fall asleep.

"Let's welcome the next exciting dance — Latin!" Applause filled the hall at once.

I opened my eyes as large as possible, fearing to lose anything. Wearing a golden and shining skirt, Mary appeared on the glorious stage. Her dress went well with the brilliant lights. Such scene seemed to be a mermaiden showing up under the glittering sunshine, meanwhile, I could feel all the audience in the hall focused their eyes on her and it was also hard for me to remove my sights from her. She was so beautiful: her stature was slim; her long golden hair lay back in curls over her delicate ears. Dancing with a charming smile, she was fully absorbed in the Latin music. At this moment, she looked like a pretty butterfly flying on the splendid stage… I could hardly believe my eyes.

After all the performance ended, I waited for her at the gate.

"Hi!" She stood in front of me with a bag and her crystal high-heeled shoes in her hands, and dressed as she used to be, but the making-up still could be seen.

"How do you feel?" There was not a little bit tired expression appeared on her face.

"Fantastic!" I answered.

"Ha, ha. I knew it would be." She could not conceal her excitement, laughing like a child.

"May I lend a hand?"

"Thank you!" She handed her crystal shoes to me which were shining in the wonderful starry night; at the mean time, I realized that every girl has a pair of special shoes which are like the crystal shoes of Cinderella.

评分人数

• eedhatt

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表