听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 专辑二:生活的态度--汇总贴-不断更新中。。。
返回列表 发帖

专辑二:生活的态度--汇总贴-不断更新中。。。

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-6-29 21:55 编辑

前言:
     每分每秒都会有新的生命降临,同样,每分每秒也会有老旧的逝去,这是个奇妙的轮回,生生不息。
     人-我们-如此往复、不知疲惫--用我们的生命时间来实践、来体会何谓生活,寻找这个答案。
     有些人可能目标明确,不停追逐-功、名、利、禄;有些人可能彷徨无助,徘徊在人生的下阶段该往哪里走;有些人可能顺其自然,沿着心的方向前行--在生命的终结时刻,是否都能够体会到生活的真谛呢?--自问:“白活了没?”
     人有千千万万种,活法也各不相同,个人都有选择自己生活方式的权利,不能妄加干涉。但是,还是想把各位楼主的精彩美文能够分享给大家,给予一点清明,给予一点方向。
     希望大家都能够生活的美好。

操作提示:请移动鼠标点击每篇的标题就可打开连接进行阅读。--Please click it.

第一篇:
人应该活出怎样的姿态??
Remarks:Relish the moment.Since we can not control the future,so~,enjoy,now.Today is important.

第二篇:
Life is the coffee
Remarks:Just enjoy what we have.

第三篇:
态度决定命运
Remarks:What kind of attitude we choose is determined on us,so~,use this right bravely.

第四篇:
生活需要奇迹,不要让它溜走
Remards:To all the things arround us with sincere treatment,that is life.

第五篇:
放慢我们脚步
Remarks:Appreciate the scenery along the way slowly,maybe you will get an unexpected surprise.

第六篇;
Happiness is a journey.
Remarks:Right now,just do it,to love.

第七篇:
Life is like a Cafeteria
Remarks:Because,it's you,so,your life is different from others. You must be charge of yourself.

第八篇:
轻松快乐的生活
Remarks: Life is not the Catch.

非常实用的汇总贴。

Thanks.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-4 17:38 编辑

Continue......

第九篇:想要快乐,先释放你的忧伤。

Remarks: A man is like a cup,he just can hold a cup of tea.If the cup is full,it can not hold anymore.So if you want to add something new,you must pour something off.

第十篇:Love oneself-爱自己

Remarks: Love yourself first,then you will love others.For the whole world is composed of numerous individuals.

第十一篇:Follow your dreams-追随你的梦想

Remarks: There has dream,there has hope.There has hope,there has tomorrow.Don't be hesitate.Follow it.

第十二篇:活的轻松-在现实中生活

Remarks:If today is not important,what is tomorrow? If today we do not handle,what can we handle?

第十三篇:Be free

Remarks:You are free to create the type of life you have always wanted.

看不懂!

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-6-28 22:24 编辑

回复 5# 634496055

Dear friend:
          What can I help you?  
          Don't be hesitate.
          I'll try my best to help you.

请问你哪里看不懂?我会替你讲解。希望你能够学习的愉快!

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-8-10 10:37 编辑

Continuing...

第十四篇:选择快乐所以快乐

Remarks:The story is about Jerry's life style.Whatever happens,-no matter what is good or bad,Jerry will choose the positive attitude to react.To him,every day is sunny day.--This attitude is also important to us.

第十五篇:永远别放弃希望。

Remarks:Never give up.

第十六篇:读大学应该注意的那些事儿

Remarks: Very useful tips.

第十七篇:I want!I do!I get!-我想!我做!我得到!

Remarks:"I" is three of them? Not what others want, not what others say you are "supposed" or "should" do. What's more, no one is going to do it for you.You are the key to making these six words work.

第十八篇:别错过那些想法。

Remarks: Don't ignor any single idea.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-11-22 16:50 编辑

Continuing...

第十九篇:心中有目标,风雨不折腰

Remarks: It's true: If the dream is big enough, the facts don't count.

第二十篇:A little piece of me 生命的过客

Remarks:I want to share this article to those who can not pass throuh the hard time of breaking of love relationship.Love leaves you, do not represent the world leave you.You should go on,and with the time goes by, you will find he(she) is just a little piece of you.
Dear all friends,please still hold the hope.

第二十一篇:What I have lived for 我为什么而活?

Remarks:Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.

第二十二篇:The Grass Is Always Green Right Under Your Feet

Remarks:It's great to dream big. But those dreams should not cloud the greatness you have in front of you right now.

Consider the truth in the grass being the greenest right under your feet.

第二十三篇:Each day is special 每一天都是特别的

Remarks:Never save something for a special occasion. Every day in your life is a special occasion.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

good! THX

回复 9# 时尚岛01

My pleasure.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2012-2-7 18:05 编辑

。。。continuing...

第二十四篇:Face adversity with a smile 笑对逆境

Remarks:The biographies of great people are littered with examples of how they took these kinds of steps to overcome the difficulties they faced. The common thread is that they did not become defeatist or depressed. They chose their attitude. They opted to be positive. They took on the challenge. They won.

第二十五篇:A lesson for living 生活的一课

Remarks:"Everything happens for the best,If you carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment."

第二十六篇:Reading one hour a day could change your life

Remarksne very simple yet potentially lifechanging advice

第二十七篇:Stop Sacrificing Your Happiness for the Future(120207)

Remarks: We always spent many time to search what most important things in our lifes,but ,the most important things always around us which we ignore.It's "present".

Life is not the Catch. I love this sentence.

返回列表