听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-13 听写练习:介绍公司
返回列表 发帖
A hi johnn philips ,i'm rose green .i vXXl to hand your training in introducting the little bit of company to you, it's nice to meet you.
B it's nice to meet you too, miss green , the company seems so big right now,i don't know how all everyone getting used to
A after you XX  running like  a pXXX, let me give you the department list first, next to each department is the location and the name of the manager
B great that be a good help ,miss green

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi,John Philip. I'm Rose Green. I've been asked to hand over training introdue a little of company for you. It's nice to meet you.
B:It's nice to meet you too, Ms Green. This company seems so big right now.I don't know however get used to it.
A:After a week you'll run it like a pro. Let me give the lists of this department first. Next to each department is the location and the name of manager.
B: Right! That'll be a big help, Ms Green.

评分人数

• 星期一

Hi,John Philipe.I'm Mrs Green,I've been asked handling your training,     this company to you.It's nice to meet you.
It's nice to meet you,Mrs Green.This company seem  so big righ now.I don't know how  to get used to it .
After a week you'll run it like a plot. Let me give the list of this department.Next to the department is the local and the name of the manager.
Great,that's must be a big help,Mrs Green.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi,John Phillps? I am Rose Green. I trainning introduce your company to you.
B:It is nice to meet you,too. Mis Green. This company seem so big right now. I do not konw how get use to it.
A:After we 不会不会不会.Let me give the list past frist. Next to each不会不会不会 and name of the manger.
B:Great.That was be big help,Mis Green.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi,John Phillps? I am Rose Green. I have been asked to handle the training ability company to you.Nice to meet you
B:It is nice to meet you,too. Mis Green. This company seem so big right now. I do not konw how i get use to it.
A:After we are curious running around here like a pose .Let me give the list of department frist. Next to whihc is the department location and name of the manger.
B:Great.That would be a big help,Mis Green.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:Hi,John Philipe.I am Rose Green.I am be asked to handle in training  introducing a little bit of company to  you.It      
   is nice to meet you.
B:It is nice to meet you too,Miss Green.This company seem so big to know .I dont know how i get used to it
A:After we go        around            ,let me give you the list of department first.Next to each department is the location
   and the name of the manager.
B:Great,That is the big help ,Miss Green.

评分人数

• 星期一

ok

the detail is not complex, but it's difficult to write down quickly for me.

返回列表