听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-29 听写练习:老板过目
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-29 听写练习:老板过目

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

请老板过目

A:埃莫里先生?请您今天走以前过目一下这些信。谢谢。
B:我会的,把信就放在桌子上吧。没想到你能完成得这么快。
A:谢谢您,先生。我把它们放在这儿。如果没有问题,今天下午我就把它们寄出去。
B:很好,干得不错。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

-Mr. Emori,I'd appreciate if you look at these letters before you leave today.
-I'll be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didn't expect you to finish so soon.
-Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems,I'll mail them this afternoon.
-Great,good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-7-29 14:21 编辑

A: Mr. Emory, I'd appreciate it if you would looked over this letters before you leave today.
B: I'd be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didn't expect you to finish so soon.
A: Thank you Sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems I'll mail them out this afternoon.
B: Great, good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr. Emory. I’d appreciate it if you look over these letters before you leave today.
B: I’d be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didn’t expect you finish that so soon.
A: Thank you, sir. I’ll leave them here. If there’re no problems, I’ll mail them out this afternoon.
B: Great. Good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr. Emory,I'd appreciate it if you look up these letters before you leave today.
-I'll be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didn't expect you to finish so soon.
-Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems,I'll mail them out this afternoon.
-Great,good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr. emory. i'd appreciate it if you would look over these letters before you leave today.
B: i'll be glad to. Just leave them on my desk, i didn't expect you to finish so soon.
A: Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems, i'll mail them out this afternoon.

评分人数

• 星期一

----Mr Amoli.I appreciate if you look over these letters before you leave today.
----I agree,too.Just leave them on my desk.I didn't expect you would finish it so soon.
----Thank you,sir.I'll leave them here,If there are no problems.I'll e-mail them this afternoon.
----Great, good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 mtqjyb 于 2010-7-29 19:21 编辑

A: Mr. Emory? I'd appreciate * if you look over these letters before you leave today.
B: I'd be glad to, just leave them on my desk. i did *** finish it so soon.
A: Thank you, sir! I'll leave them here. If they are no problem ***  this afternoon.

评分人数

• 星期一

--Mr Emiry,I`d appreciate it if you look over these letters before you leave today
--I`d be glad to,just leave them on my desk,I didn`t expect you to finish  so soon
--Thank you ,sir.I`ll leave them here.If there are no problems ,I`ll mail them out this afternoon
--Great! Good work!

评分人数

• 星期一

Mr Emory,I'd appreciate if you look off these letters before you leave today.I'll be glad to.Just leave them on the desk.I didn't expect you to finish so soon.Thank you ,sir.I leave them here.If there are no problems I'll mail them this afternoon.Great,good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

i really precit it if you look up the mail befoer you leave today
I'd be glad to,just leave it on my desk and...

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr. Emory? I'd appreciate * if you look over these letters before you leave today.
B: I'd be glad to, just leave them on my desk. i did *** finish it so soon.
A: Thank you, sir! I'll leave them here. If they are no problem ***  this afternoon.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Mr. Emori,I'd appreciate if you look at these letters before you leave today.
-Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems,I'll mail them this afternoon.
-Great,good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr Emori, I'd apprecialte if you look over the letters before you leave todaoy.
B: I'll be glade to, just leave them on my desk, I didn't expect you finished so soon.
A: Thank you, sir. I leave them here, if there're no problems, I'll mail them this afternoon.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr Emiry, I'd be appreciate if you look up these letters before you leave today.
B: I'd be glad to. Just leave these on my desk. I didn't expect you finished so soon.
A: Thank you, Sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems, I will mail them all this afternoon.
B: Great, good work!

评分人数

• 星期一

-Mr. Emory, I’d appreciated if you look over these letters before you leave today.
-Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems, I’ll mail them this afternoon.
-Great, good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Mr Emiry, I'd appreciate if you look up these letters before you leave today.
B: I'll be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didn't expect you to finish so soon.
A: Thank you, Sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problem, I will mail them out this afternoon.
B: Great, good work!

评分人数

• 星期一

-Mr. Emory,I'd appreciate if you look over these letters before you leave today.
-Thank you, sir. I'll leave them here. If there are no problems,I'll mail them out this afternoon.
-Great,good work.

评分人数

• 星期一

MR  I appreciate if you look over the letter before you leave today,
I'm glad to, Just leave my desk, I didn't expect you finished so soon,
thanks, I leave here, if no problem, I will mailed them this afternoon.
great, good work

i'd appreciate you look over these letters before you leave today
I'll be glad. just leave them on my desk. i didn't expect to finish so soon.
i'll leave them here if they are not problems. i'll mail them this afternoon.

返回列表