听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-04 听写练习:执着的推销员
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-04 听写练习:执着的推销员

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

执着的女推销员

A:我一点时间也抽不出来,詹妮。
B:我知道您是个大忙人,布莱克先生。我只想给您看一眼这些样品。
A:不行,很抱歉。我跟你说过我没有时间,就是没时间了。恐怕你得走了。
B:我明白,布莱克先生。请原谅我占用了您那么多时间,先生。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A: I don't have any time to spare, Jane.
B: I understand you are a busy man, Mr. Black. I just want to show you these samples.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid of going to have to go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to take up so much for your times, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare, Jany.
B: I understand you are a busy man, Mr. Black. I just want to show you the samples.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid of you are going to have to go.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't have any time to spare ,Jenny.
I understand you busy man ,Mr. Black. I just want to show you these samples.
No,I 'm sorry.I told you I don't have any more time and meet it . I 'm afraid you are going to have to go.
I see,Mr. Black. I 'm sorry to take up you so much of your time ,sir .

评分人数

• 星期一

-I don't have any time to spare,Jenny.
-I understang you're a busy man,Mr. Blake.I just want to show you these samples.
-No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid you're going to have to go.
-I see, Mr. Blake. I'm sorry to taking up so much your time, sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare, Jenny.
B: I understand you are a busy man, Mr. Black. I just want to show you the samples.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid you're going to have to go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to take up so much of your time, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don’t have any time to spare, Jenny.
B: I understood you’re a busy man, Mr Black. I just wanna to show you the samples.
A: No, I’m sorry. I told you I don’t have any more time and I mean it. I’m afraid you’re going to have to go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I’m sorry to take up so much time,sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare, Janny.
B: I understand you are a busy man, Mr. Black. I just want to show you these samples.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid you have to h go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to take you so much  time, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid of going to have to go.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare, Janny.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid you are going to have to go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to have taken you so much of time, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't hanve any time to spare,Janny.
I understand you are a busy man,Mr.Black.I just want to show you these samples.
No,I'm sorry.I told you I don't have anymore time and I mean it.I'm afraid you going to have to go.
I see,Mr.Black.I'm sorry to taking up so much your times,Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don't have any time to spare, Jane.
I understand you are a busy man, Mr. Black. I just want to show you these samples.
No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid of you are going to have to go.
I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to take up so much for your times, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

-I don't have any time to spare,Jenny.
-I understang you're a busy man,Mr. Blake.I just want to show you these samples.
-No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time and I mean it. I'm afraid you're going to have to go.
-I see, Mr. Blake. I'm sorry to taking up so much your time, sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

ok

A: I don't have any time to spare , Jane.
B:I understand your are a bus man,Mr Bright . I just want to show you the sample.
C: No, I am sorry , I told you I  don't had anymore time. and I mean I am afraid I had to go.
B:I see, Mr Bright.  I am sorry to take up  you so much your  time ,sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

I don’t have anytime to spare, Jenny.
I understand you’re a busy man, Mr Black, I just want to show you these samples.
No, I’m sorry. I’ve told you I don’t have any more time and I mean it. I’m afraid you’re going to have to go.
I see, Mr Black. I’m sorry to take up so much few time of you, sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

I dont have anytime to spare jenny
I understan Mr black .i just want to show u the sample
No.i am sorry .i had told u i havent anytime and the minute .i think u have to go .
I see ,i am sorry to taken your few time

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare, Jenny.
A: No, I'm sorry. I told you I don't have any more time in a minute. I'm afraid that you are going to have to go.
B: I see, Mr. Black. I'm sorry to take up so much time, Sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: I don't have any time to spare , Jane.
B:I understand your are a bus man,Mr Bright . I just want to show you the sample.
C: No, I am sorry , I told you I  don't had anymore time. and I mean I am afraid I had to go.
B:I see, Mr Bright.  I am sorry to take up  you so much your  time ,sir.

评分人数

• 星期一

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表