听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖
好主意

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter6:Be Polite 原文

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter6:Be Polite
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42890.html

Good manners are so important in today's society. A little effort of  being polite to everyone you meet can have great rewards. Of course there are other reasons for being polite as well. Everyone should be polite. Polite people show good manners. Moreover, they are popular. On the other hand, rude people are looked down upon. Rudeness shows poor education. Therefore, why not be polite? A simple "Please", "Thank you" or " You are welcome" can make a big difference. If someone says dirty words all the time, it shows that something is wrong with his mouth. You'd better persuade him to watch his mouth.

评分人数

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter7:Table Manners 原文

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter7:Table Manners
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42889.html

There are many differences in table manners in different cultures. It is really worth your time to learn about how to behave while eating in other countries. Now your table manners will show your international qualifications. Don't make noises with your mouth. Close your mouth when eating. People make mouth noises because they eat without closing their mouths. When you drink your soup, don't sip it but swollow it all in one mouth full. Don't talk when your mouth full. If someone talks to you, wait untill your mouth is empty before answering.

[ 本帖最后由 banson 于 2007-11-22 04:22 PM 编辑 ]

Thanks a lot.

听力原文有啦,答案是不是能方便\给下,

什么答案阿

怎样的是原文

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter8:Restaurants dos and Don'ts

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter8:Restaurants dos and Don'ts
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42887.html

What is considered polite in one country is sometimes considered rude in another. In other words, sometimes you should slip (sound of slip) and sometimes you shouldn't. Learning about culture differences while you learn English is the fastest way.  To brought your knowledge of the world and become more successful. When eating, the Japanese and some Chinese are in a habit of slipping (sound of slipping) their food. By doing so they show their host how much they like the food. Westerner find eating soup this way most unpleasant. They also consider picking one's teeth and putting on make-up on the table nonoes. And when it comes to tipping, they just leave some money on the table. The ammount is up to you,  but it is usually 15 to 20 percent of the cheque.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter9:Business Etiquette - Business Card

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter9:Business Etiquette - Business Card
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42886.html

Business cards are less important in American culture than they are in Asian culture. Knowing the right way to handle business cards is a useful skill where will you are. Requesting someone's business card is a staight forward process. You need only say," Do you have a business card?" or " May I have your business card?" When you want to present your own card you can say," Here is my card. Feel free to call me if you have any other questions." Or you might say," Please sent the information to the address. I look forward to hearing from you soon." It's not polite to directly refuse a request of someone for your business card. Instead you can say," Sorry, but I am afraid I am all out at the moment." or " I forgot to bring them with me." When you do receive a card, say " Thank you." and exam it briefly before putting it away.

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter4:Time Flies

http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42892.html

Many people value their time more than anything else in the world. Once time is gone, it can never be replaced. This makes time more valuable than money. Time is precious. Nobody can afford to waste time. Once time has gone by, it will never return. You can never turn the clock back. Time passes very quickly. People say time flies. Time and tide wait for no man.We should therefore make the best use of our time. If you can manage your time well, you will have a successful life. Try using all of your spare time to practise english crazily. Even a few minutes practise while waiting for the bus can be valuable learning time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This text has already sent before. The host might forgot to put them in the text area of the file. Please check it. Thanks.)

http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42892.html

Many people value their time more than anything else in the world. Once time is gone, it can never be replaced. This makes time more valuable than money. Time is precious. Nobody can afford to waste time. Once time has gone by, it will never return. You can never turn the clock back. Time passes very quickly. People say time flies. Time and tide wait for no man.We should therefore make the best use of our time. If you can manage your time well, you will have a successful life. Try using all of your spare time to practise english crazily. Even a few minutes practise while waiting for the bus can be valuable learning time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This text has already been sent before. The host might forgot to put them in the text area of the file. Please check it. Thanks.)

steal

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter12

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter12:Japanese Textbook - Premier Zhu's Opinion
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42882.html

The question of the history textbook is not just an issue between China and Japan. Rather it is an issue between Japan and all the Asian countries and people throughout Asia. If the past history of aggression started by Japanese militarists is denied and if the historical facts are distorted, it will not only hurt the feelings of the Chinese people,but also those of people throughout Asia. I don't think this is an issue that should be regarded as interference in Japan's internal affairs. Rather,this is a serious issue that will have a bearing on whether or not the people of Japan and of other Asian countries,including China,can develop a friendly relationship from generation to generation. So it is also in the interest of Japan to have this problem solved.

[ 本帖最后由 banson 于 2007-11-29 04:09 PM 编辑 ]

评分人数

• yoyo530521

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter11

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter11:Solutions to Trade Imbalance
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42883.html

World trade is an important topic today. The World Trade Organization has focused international attention on global trade issues,especially in China. Today,trade imbalance between the United States and our country is becoming worse. We cannot leave this problem unattended,because the United States is the most important trade partner. I'd like to make a couple of proposals to improve the whole situation. First,we need to do more public relations activities to promote understanding, because some of their criticisms are based on misconceptions about our country. We have to communicate with them more by sending lobbyists,producing more movies,publishing more books,and so on. Second,we have to make an effort to encourage American companies to do business in our country. We should revise our protectionist practices in trade,and promote free trade and competition. At any rate,our country and the United States need each other,and we have to maintain communication to understand each other.

NO BOUNDARIES

Imagine this:you aretwenty-one years old and a promising graduate student at one of the top universities in the would.One day,your doctor tells you that you have an incurable disease and may not have mone than twelve months to live months to live.how would you feel ? what would you do? Most of us would probably feel very sad and give up our dreams and and hopes for the future. Here is what Stephen Hawking thought:
(There did not seem) much point in working on my PHD--I did not expect to survive that long. Yet two years had gone by and I was not taht much worse .In fact, things were going rather well for me and I hand got engaged a job , and in order to get a job , I needed a PhD.

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter15

李阳疯狂英语之国际肌肉三最短文 Chapter15:The Urgent Need of English in China
http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42879.html

English may be the most important factor in deciding which countries are leaders in the future. The language of the most advanced management and technology is undoubtedly English. Being able to absorb this information is really the key to the new centrury. In the 21st centrury, we increasingly have to deal with other countries. We can' t go there and speak our own language, because nobody is going to learn it in order to understand us. Our Asian rival, India, has surged ahead of other developing countries in information technology,  because of its superior English skills. Unless we are able to master  English, we will not be able to get our population to use IT and take advantage of the new economy. There is an urgent need to have a workforce which is proficient in the language, in view of the information technology onslaught.

评分人数

voa7

VOA Lesson 7
T: so far, we only talked about equipment.
H: I know,I’m going to need new staff.
T: You’re going to need trained people to run these new equipment.
H: They have to be compuyer literate.
T: And also creative.
H: That’s easy combination to find out these days.
T: True ,Most graphic designers are familiar with computers.
H: and designers are by nature creative.
T: your have the perfect staff, compuyer literate and creative.
H: thanks to my web search,we’ll use the best design software.
T: software they’re can be upgraded?
H: upgradeable and compatible with our current software.
T: compatibility is good.is the software easy to use?

回复 198# 的帖子

能带上链接吗

在线英语听力室首页>英语歌曲>十八首全球最好听的女声> 英文歌曲:then i'll be tired of you
http://www.tingroom.com/song/18s/42176.html

I'll be tired of you
When stars are tired of gleaming
When I am tired of dreaming
Then I'll be tired of you

This I know is true
When winds are tired of blowing
When grass is tired of growing
Then I'll be tired of you