听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 【一起练写作12】Living at a fast pace, or a slow pace?
返回列表 发帖

【一起练写作12】Living at a fast pace, or a slow pace?

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-12-26 12:30 编辑

讨论:
Living at a fast pace, or a slow pace?

快节奏还是慢节奏的生活?
Some people are always in hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

范文:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

写作实用句型:

Hard as he worked, ...

結構︰副詞(動詞)+as+主詞+動詞,(yet)…

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

看看  不错

prefer slower

评分人数

For me, I've to say that I appreciate slow-pace life but I cannot do what I want. You have to work and you have to earn money to support your parents.

评分人数

回复 2# a757805594

thanks for recognization~~I think it woulg be better if you can share your opions ~

回复 4# afia

maybe that is the difference between the ideal life and the real life~~

I like  living at a fast pace

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

There are advantages for both of the living styles.
We are often told that life is short, and you are not able to afford the conseqence of wasting time. We also know that we should enjoy the life. Try to appreciate the process and details and no need to pay more attention to the result.

we shall ask the people who are alway hurry to their work, what is the purpose of it ?
and we also ask the people who are always taking slow pace: Have you found the meaning of life?

For me, I care less of the result than the real meaning of the life, and try to search the truth of the live.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 8# lee413

I care less of the result than the real meaning of the life, and try to search the truth of the live.

great~~~

参考下

hh

well......

No matter what life you will  choose, enjoy your life is important.

恩~ 这个BBS好棒~
感谢管理员提供这么棒的学习平台~~

I think that both are needed.When we have some urgent things to do,we need to hurry.That's not all we can control.If need to choose one,I prefer to live at a slow pace.When someone ask me to hurry,I feel very uncomfortable.Like drinking tea,we must be slow so that we can taste it clearly.

now we are young, I think we should fast our lives. when we are old, we should slow it down.

I like the city, but don't like living at a fast pace in city.

返回列表