听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 【一起练写作12】Living at a fast pace, or a slow pace?
返回列表 发帖
看看,正需要。。

进来看看 借鉴下

let me see

谢谢诶

Good

Look

of course slow pace .i think nobody like to be urged,but the real world make us don't have time be slow.

I like the city, but don't like living at a fast pace in city.

参考一下范文撒

感谢LZ~看一下~

回复
O(∩_∩)O~
看看,呵呵

本帖最后由 mfkhao2009 于 2011-12-12 11:03 编辑

There is a story that i readed in a magazine,which put it,a couple who is graduated from well university work for a big foreign company,and well paid
so that they bought a large house by the sea.Unfortunately,they are too busy to enjoy their seaside house and swipe their seaside house.So they have to hire a  servant to deal with the seaside house.Then it form a phenomenon that the servant can always enjoy the couple's house,but the couple have to work day and night for the foreign company for a high salary.  I was sinking in ponder after i have read the story.And i was always asking myself that what life style should we take to live?
    it is no a single phenomenon around us,besides,some people are always in hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace,Living at a fast pace, or a slow pace? Different people have different view on it.Some people hold that we should living at a fast pace for we have so many things to do , and time is so cherish to us all that we must not waste a minute,if so,we can use our limited life to cast boundless hot.But,others tend to agree with the  contrary.A good example to illustrate is that leading a slower living pace makes we felling lower depress,for another,we may commit more mistake if we do things rapidly and the most important is that have a good effect on our heathy
        As a college, we should absorb knowledge,experience and money when we are young,so we must take full use of time, only if we living at a fast pace now can we have a  chance to lead a slower pace when we oldly.

本帖最后由 mfkhao2009 于 2011-12-12 11:00 编辑

回复 1# evaxiaofan

savoring your article is a 享受  by the contrary, i witten above was so stupid

谢谢lz。

Try as you mightm,you can't keep the lost time~
i like this sentence~

Living at a fast city or a slow city?
As sure as rabbits like carrots and tigers like meat,different kinds of people have different ideas about which kind of city should be choose to live at. Some prefer deal with things at the first time when they get their tasks. Others prefer going easy in their whole lives. The former choose to live at fast places,and the latter choose to live at slow places.
As a college student who will graduate soon, I want to live at a fast city. First of all,a fast city is always a city which develop fast of economic. There must be a lot of chances for me to begin my career. Second, I can learn much more experience by using these opportunities than a slow city in the fast city. Last but not least, I'm young and I have a lot of dream. If I want to reach my goals,I must pay more and learn more. So I need to live at the fast city. Even I can't enjoy the life,I firmly believe it worth. I need to get what I want ,then I'll enjoy my success life.

很不错嘛!!

回帖是美德,怎样能快点提高写作呢?

返回列表