听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 专辑四--小故事大道理--汇总贴--不断更新中。。。
返回列表 发帖

专辑四--小故事大道理--汇总贴--不断更新中。。。

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-9 15:08 编辑

生活中每个人都可能是哲人、生活中无处不在的不经意的小事都可能给予我们生活的哲理。经常会听别人说:“给我小小的空间,我有一个大大的梦想。”那么我们给你一个小小的故事,装载大大的智慧,希望你们能够喜欢。点击题目,故事就将开始。。。

第一篇:The city mouse and the country mouse.
故事介绍:The story is about two mice's life environment.It tells us:where you live is not important,the important thing is if we can live happily or freely.

第二篇:选择快乐所以快乐
故事介绍:The story is about Jerry's life style.Whatever happens,-no matter what is good or bad,Jerry will choose the positive attitude to react.To him,every day is sunny day.--This attitude is also important to us.

第三篇:We never told him he couldn't do it!
故事介绍:It's Joey's story. Somebody will say that all the things happened on him are miracle,but I don't thinks so.They're natural.

第四篇:One hour of time!
故事介绍:The story is about a little boy want to use $20.00 to buy his father's one hour of time.It is a very small story,but it is a big hope of this boy.Maybe there are many people around us that want to talk with us or stay with us for a little while,but we don't know.Now it is never too late.

第五篇:Give love wings!
故事介绍:The story is about [Let go of love].Love is not possession.

还有故事介绍了。

Yes.
On the one hand,a little introduction can give a small clues for reader;on the another hand,it's also a chance for me to practice English.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-13 14:53 编辑

Continuing...

第六篇:It's more blessed to give than to receive!

故事介绍:Just like this story's title.The professor teaches his student in a simple way,doing others a favor instead of playing others a trick.

第七篇:The wholeness of life.

故事介绍:The story is about a circle how to look for its wedge and give it up in the end.
               Sometimes defect is also a kind of wholeness.

第八篇:The freshman.

故事介绍:The story is about the friendship between two young boys.Let's walk out the first step to make friend with others bravely for you can not only gain more from this,but also can give others more.

第九篇:Broken trust-破碎的信任

故事介绍:The story is about one man was betrayed by his friends and how he recovered from this situation.
Everything will pass when time has gone,and love your enemies.

第十篇:Are you a carrot,an egg,or a coffee bean?

故事介绍:The little girl met difficulties and asked her father for help?If you are the parents,how will you give your advise?

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-25 16:50 编辑

Continuing...

第十一篇:A friend's prayer.

故事介绍:One pair of friends are both in trouble,but facing the question of survival they choose different way.What is friendship?Everyone's answer is different.

第十二篇:A girl's smile.

故事介绍:Just one encounter,just a smile,change me a lot.

第十三篇:倘若鸟儿回还

故事介绍:The story is about one relationship.How to keep it rightly,when the people involved in it, it's the most difficult problem to think.

第十四篇:机遇在于生活的细节

故事介绍:If let you to find anyone who sells the watermelon in the market,what will you bring back ?

第十五篇:让过去过去,让未来来到

故事介绍:In this story,we can see several examples.What can we learn from these small storys?It is "just do it" and never say"if".

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-25 16:47 编辑

it seems not bad.I will share with my good friends.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-23 12:53 编辑

回复 6# xuxiaolin

I am glad you like them.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-8-17 14:40 编辑

Continuing...

第十六篇:The nice flowers

故事介绍:It's about the energy of growing and youth.

第十七篇:抬起头来就有希望

故事介绍:It's about three animals when they are trapped,what's the final fate of them.What we can gain from this article is sometimes we should put ourselves away from our habitual thinking.

第十八篇:被忽略的爱

故事介绍:The story is about when you are in different sitiuation,what kind of mentality do you have.Please don't forget love.

第十九篇:心中有目标,风雨不折腰

故事介绍:If the dream is big enough, the facts don't count.

第二十篇:Not just a Mom.

故事介绍:When others ask you,you will how to descirbe yourself as " Mom"?

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-9-5 16:36 编辑

Continuing...

第二十一篇:童言稚语:什么是爱? What is Love?

故事介绍:Everyone has his own understanding of love. And at different stages,the understanding is also different.

第二十二篇:哲理故事:人的欲望

故事介绍:。。。。。。

第二十三篇:发人深省的小故事:问题是什么?

故事介绍:When you see the number 2 and 4 ,what will you think about and what's your question?

第二十四篇:爸爸,你握住我的手

故事介绍:At an situation,Daddy will not let go of his hand.

第二十五篇:感恩的双手

故事介绍:The story speaks of more than thankfulness. It says something about teachers teaching and parents parenting and friends showing friendship, and how much it means to the Douglases of the world. They might not always say thanks, but they'll remember the hand that reaches out.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-11-9 14:53 编辑

CONTINUING...

第二十六篇:Luck hat 幸运的帽子

故事介绍:I guess you could say that luck is a combination of being prepared, believing in yourself, … and maybe just a tiny bit of magic! In other words, luck may come your way, but you have to be ready for it when it does!

第二十七篇:The Missed Blessings 错过的祝福

故事介绍:How many times do we miss blessings because they are not packaged as we expected? Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

Sometimes we don't realize the good fortune we have or we could have because we expect "the packaging" to be different. What may appear as bad fortune may in fact be the door that is just waiting to be opened.

第二十八篇:Just two for breakfast 两个人的早餐

故事介绍:Marriage is art , and also is not art.If you want ,just you want,it can become brilliant.

第二十九篇:The Long Goodbye 再见,太长

故事介绍:The Mom's feeling of his child's growing up.--When child grows up and goes out to welcome the new world,at that time, the child is not your life of all.

第三十篇:It's harder to be kind than clever.

故事介绍:One math on his grand.Sometimes it is not clever,it is for the kindness.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

喜欢来逛逛,因为这里挺热门的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

回复 11# tmww3055

Hope you can learn a lot from here.

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-11-29 17:24 编辑

CONTINUING...

第三十一篇:The whisper 让我轻声鼓励你

故事介绍:The story which illustrates the power that words have to change a life -- a power that lies right in the hands of those reading this article.

第三十二篇:谁是你的守护天使

故事介绍:The child ,before he goes to earth and become human,he asks God a lot of questions about his unsure future ,then we can find that she has been our angel originally.

第三十三篇:Wind of forgiveness 宽恕的风

故事介绍:Very simple and very easy to understand to u all, this short story, Let 's just remember the great and valuable memories.O.K.?

第三十四篇:Head up high 昂起你的头

故事介绍:"Hold your head up high," has been heard many times in my home. Each of my children has felt its invitation. The gift my mama gave me lives on in another generation.

t seems not bad.I will share with my good friends

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 14# 安德森

I'm so happy you like them.

good place

朋友不错,谢谢您的努力,顶了

回复 16# AllenHL

tks

回复 17# 连畊宏营

it's my pleasure

回复 20# baizhuwang.com